Supercharged 3800 pulley and ecm

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
3.4" pulley in great shape. It is the old press on type. I will also include a used good stock belt and a used good Gatorback belt $40 plus shipping
Thrasher performance ECM, raises rev limit, firmer shifts, gets rid of 35mph down shift lag, removes speed limit, raises shift points, turn fan on sooner. I used it in my 99 GTP for a few months before I sold it, never got it to the track to see what it did, but it did make the tires chirp on shifts and made the car feel alot faster down shift wise. I think it will work up to 2000 or 2001 GTP. It is an older computer, not the DHP they sell now. $50 plus shipping

Attachments

• buickparts 001.jpg
    buickparts 001.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 126
  • buickparts 002.jpg
    buickparts 002.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 126
  • buickparts 003.jpg
    buickparts 003.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 126
  • buickparts 004.jpg
    buickparts 004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 126
I am pretty sure 97 to 2000 take the same PCM. I bought it used when a friend demodded his car. His was a 97 or 98, it had the gold honeycomb wheels on it, I don't think those were offered in 99 and up.

How much more boost with that pully?

How much for both shipped to 60448?

How do you take payment?

3.4" pulley in great shape. It is the old press on type. I will also include a used good stock belt and a used good Gatorback belt $40 plus shipping
Thrasher performance ECM, raises rev limit, firmer shifts, gets rid of 35mph down shift lag, removes speed limit, raises shift points, turn fan on sooner. I used it in my 99 GTP for a few months before I sold it, never got it to the track to see what it did, but it did make the tires chirp on shifts and made the car feel alot faster down shift wise. I think it will work up to 2000 or 2001 GTP. It is an older computer, not the DHP they sell now. $50 plus shipping
is the computer still 4 sale??

FYI, PCM will not work for 97 GTP (They were a 16 bit computer) but it will work for a 98-03 GTP. Will not for Buick Regals (98-04) because they have a different I/C and alarm system. (Trust me, Ive been modding these cars since 99) Pulley will work on any 3800 Series II with the Eaton S/C (stock on 97-03 GTP's and Regal's)