You can type here any text you want

Sway Bar?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87TIGN

Death by boost
Need suggestions for a sway bar. Just did the adj upper edelbrock rear control arms and boxed lower trailing arms so I would like to do a sway bar also. Any Suggestions? Id like something from summit or jegs because I work at a parts store so I can usually order their stuff through the store and get 20% off. Thanks!!
-Andrew

Do you want something that works or do want the best deal you can get junk or not?

If I were you I would get the HR Bar or the Wolf.

Def dont want crap. What gave you that impression? I want good quality just was wondering if the stuff from summit and jegs was good stuff, like hotchkis. Maybe I worded it wrong.
-Andrew

Do you want straight line performance as the main priority? If so, go with the Wolf! Otherwise find an ATR bar and get a 36mm 1LE front bar to match!

sway bar

I went with the one from Full Throttle Speed Nice sway bar.

Attachments

• Gray 1986 T-Type 084.jpg
    Gray 1986 T-Type 084.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 122
Yeah but the HR bar just went up didn't it? It's $509.

In these times, even though I'd want that one, it is priced out of my range.

I agree but in these times where a lot of us (especially us retired old farts) have lost so much on equity on our homes and investments, I don't see how raising the prices on things will get sales. Before BG I was planning on getting an H&R but I can't now. Big diff between 509 & 200 or so.

just save up the money and get the best for are cars hr parts you won't go wrong you will just go straight

Back