You can type here any text you want

swaybar info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

I am looking for a front and rear swaybar set-up that will handle mid 11's in the 1/4 mile and handle well on the street.I was thinking of Hotchkis frount and rear.What do you think,any info would be great.Thanks,ikle

So use the HR rear swaybar for the rear and the stock one for the front,right.Thanks,ikle

I had an ATR bar in the rear & a Hotchkis in the front. Now I have HR in the rear and no bar in the front and this set up handles better than the first.

If I could afford a HR bar, I'd have one on my car. Right now I have a 36mm front 1LE swaybar (hollow), and a Full Throttle 1.375" solid rear swaybar. Handles good with the GTAs and MT DRs out back. My car runs mid 11s and its full weight 3700lbs with working everything. Its simple but it works.

i have Spohn bars in front and rear....got them from a member who bought them but never installed them...they seem to work great, and the poly bushings seem to make the ride considerably tighter but the old bushings were worn pretty bad, so hard to say

Back