t limited parted out

GMV6TURBOPOWER

i parted out a 87 limited i got the whole car minus engine trans and rear. i have a tan leather interior in awesome shape it is a bench seat with the mini console. column shift column. digital turbo gage cluster in working condition. also have the tan limited door panels plus seat belts and all the plastic and trim inside the car. also have the chrome bumpers with the aluminum supports i am willing to sell supports seperate. also nice header panel. chrome 87 grille, also have all the wiring out of car. car also had twilight sentenal and passenger remote mirror in dash. also think car had concert sound.i also have fenders,trunk lids ,quarter panels cut off bumper fillers
,taillights with black trim and chrome trim. have tons of parts send a list of whats needed NO86 87 turbo ENGINES TRANNYS OR REARS 4 SALE . i have 3 85 na v6 engines 4 sale complete or parts also have 3 na 87 v6 engines complete or parts. also have lots of grey and maroon interior parts have 2 frames stripped and ready to go. have another regal coming in next week with blue interior. i also have 2 complete astro roofs and t tops and parts. have had about 25 cars just call and tell me what you need and tell if i have it 203 605 4704 james MORE PARTS THAN LISTED JUST CALL !!!!

i have a local guy who just pmed me about whole interior but we have yet to talk. with that said do you want or need uppers or lowers or both?

i have a local guy who just pmed me about whole interior but we have yet to talk. with that said do you want or need uppers or lowers or both?

Really the uppers but if its cheaper, easier or a neccessity for you - Im interested in the whole thing

i parted out a 87 limited i got the whole car minus engine trans and rear. i have a tan leather interior in awesome shape it is a bench seat with the mini console. column shift column. digital turbo gage cluster in working condition. also have the tan limited door panels plus seat belts and all the plastic and trim inside the car. also have the chrome bumpers with the aluminum supports i am willing to sell supports seperate. also nice header panel. chrome 87 grille, also have all the wiring out of car. car also had twilight sentenal and passenger remote mirror in dash. also think car had concert sound.i also have fenders,trunk lids ,quarter panels cut off bumper fillers
,taillights with black trim and chrome trim. have tons of parts send a list of whats needed NO86 87 turbo ENGINES TRANNYS OR REARS 4 SALE . i have 3 85 na v6 engines 4 sale complete or parts also have 3 na 87 v6 engines complete or parts. also have lots of grey and maroon interior parts have 2 frames stripped and ready to go. have another regal coming in next week with blue interior. i also have 2 complete astro roofs and t tops and parts. have had about 25 cars just call and tell me what you need and tell if i have it 203 605 4704 james MORE PARTS THAN LISTED JUST CALL !!!!

Check email...

chrome trim taillights without the usual cracks in good shape $60 pair

bumper fillers unbroke and still somewhat flexible $50 each
horn ring cap i have the tan t one also grey tri shield or grey t which are you looking for?

i have some t wheel center caps i will have to look after holiday.

as far as chrome trim i have all kinds what are looking for? send a list

I will take the tail lights.

Sent ya a PM. When you get a chance give me details on the other stuff I asked about and I will get you a check out.

Thanks!

as a matter fact the limited did have the factory alarm with the wires running to the trunk lid and door locks which they usually don't

i do have the wiring and the chrome pieces for the opera lights but not sure about the white lenses i think they crumbled taking them out.

i do have the wiring and the chrome pieces for the opera lights but not sure about the white lenses i think they crumbled taking them out.[/QUOTE]

I dont need the wiring or the lenses or the chrome bezels. What I'd like is the plastic piece that has the 2 mounting screws. 1 of mine is perfect & the other has a broken "tab" where the screw goes. If you have one that's not broken let me know. Thanks.

When you get the blue interior pieces let me know. Also, I'm looking for a mint chrome rear bumper without supports and the rest of the crap.

can you post or email pics of the seats?

Can you post or email pics of the interrior (seats/console) both front and rear?
thx

Could you please give me a price on aluminum bumper supports? shipped to 40815.
Thanks DGC.