T-u-r-b-o-l-u-b-e-r

OK, there is one problem with it: it won't clear a Precision stock location intercooler. :D

Here was my remedy - a small relocating bracket.

Attachments

• oil fil relocating brakt sm.jpg
    oil fil relocating brakt sm.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 163
  • oil fil relocating brakt2 sm.jpg
    oil fil relocating brakt2 sm.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Latest pic of new GN eng sm.JPG
    Latest pic of new GN eng sm.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 161
Hi Rob, I'll keep that in mind so I can pass on that information to those who have that intercooler. I have both the G-body stock location intercooler and stock, plus I guess no one else I sold the kit to had a Precision, or I would have heard about it. You did a great job relocating it a bit. You must be a hot-rodder. :biggrin: Thanks for the heads up. ;)

Your smiley faces remind me of SPAM advertising. Except with the goal of having the most posts. You are now allowed (1) smiley a month.

Hey John could i get payment instructions, I sent a pm don't know if you got it. Thank Walt

want one

Please PM or email me for payment info. Are the lines already made up to install.

John
Great item you have here I would like to order one and just had one question, can I relocate the filter lower down on the frame rail if I wanted too, and if I did would that cause any problem. Thanks.

John
Great item you have here I would like to order one and just had one question, can I relocate the filter lower down on the frame rail if I wanted too, and if I did would that cause any problem. Thanks.

subscribing. I have same question.

John

Sorry. MY kit can only be installed as shown. To install a similar kit in other locations requires different length hoses be made up. ;)