TA PERFORMANCE 4 bolt custom headers and 3.5" SS DP( wastegate optional) for GN-1's

DP and headers still available, someone make an offer, it can be only be rejected:eek: or accepted.

That was my offer, I just purchased a set of New KB 4 bolt headers for $700 but still would be interested in the TA set.

The lowest I can go on these is $900 shipped, I have too much time in installing the bungs, in the exact location, welding and making supports out of SS for them. The flange material is 1/2" thick with nuts welded on the back for the use of studs.

Just headers the shipping on the DP is just brutal due to size, does not make it worth the cost to ship at that price. There is a guy selling a TA performance DP and if you look at the fit its not to my liking.

$900 is fine as long as I am not going to have a turbo fitmit issue with the flange you installed, will the turbo sit in the stock location with know modifications to these headers??

I have a bunch of pics of the turbo/dp in the car that will help you see the location. I'll get them up soon.

Thanks

norb

Attachments

• turbo2.JPG
    turbo2.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Turbo1.JPG
    Turbo1.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 41
  • dp upper.JPG
    dp upper.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 41