take it off my hands or going to scrap yard 82 grand nation

I can't believe no one has picked this up yet. If it was within driving distance it would be sitting by my garage right now.

I can't believe no one has picked this up yet. If it was within driving distance it would be sitting by my garage right now.

yea i gota lot of hits on it from craigslist i put it on ther for 500 and i put it on here for free for the turbobuick guys but ofcourse i lost my cell phone so im doing everything through email and its slowing the process down

Chill Jesse. I've already talked to him so it may end up at my house if the guy doesn't take it. I've got plenty of room for it so he can either store it or I'll end up with it maybe.

If Charlie and everyone else backs out; get in touch with me. I'm out of room; that's why I passed before; but I'll find something.

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net
817-312-5445

This really is too cool of a car to pass on boys!

I've got 7.5 acres Joe so it can be stored or left here or bought if needed. I don't want to see it crushed either and I even found him the engine. Kinda personal I guess. lol

I've got 7.5 acres Joe so it can be stored or left here or bought if needed. I don't want to see it crushed either and I even found him the engine. Kinda personal I guess. lol

I looked at it maybe six months ago; and couldn't figure a good palce for it; and I don't really have the time. But; like you I'd rather it not get crushed. I'm really surprised it wasn't snatched up long ago. It's a pretty cool car.

Regardless of who winds up with it; I'll be glad to help get it moved if I can.

Thanks,

Joe

I looked at it maybe six months ago; and couldn't figure a good palce for it; and I don't really have the time. But; like you I'd rather it not get crushed. I'm really surprised it wasn't snatched up long ago. It's a pretty cool car.

Regardless of who winds up with it; I'll be glad to help get it moved if I can.

Thanks,

Joe

Wished you'd PM'd me Joe. I thought you new I lived in Hillsnowhere?:eek: I would've let you leave it here.

Hey who ever ends up with this car I have the full drive train that was in my 87 when it got hit if you would like to buy it or if you would like to sell the car.

Let me know
BOOSTBROTHER

Wished you'd PM'd me Joe. I thought you new I lived in Hillsnowhere?:eek: I would've let you leave it here.

Didn't know that. The car was in Venus about 6 months ago. I've got too many projects already; but as 1 of 215 when new; this is a rare car.

Somebody beter get it.

man, if i had the resources to get that to georgia, it'd be in my garage.
i've just finished bringing back my own stolen and stripped car, and have been looking for another project.

Wow, I guess I better forget getting 13k for my car! This poor just wants the car gone for free and the turbo guys have all passed.....amazing. Its all the motivation I need now to pull my car off this site and give up. My advise for you dude is take it to the scrap yard and be done with it. I have been trying to sell here since September 08!! Get my point?

I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday; but would gladly help someone move this car later in the week.

It's the real deal; I just don't have room; or I'd have bought it already.

Joe
817-312-5445

I would like to have the car but I do not have the time to make a trip down to get it right now. If someone had a trailer and was interested in meeting me part way with the car I would be willing to pay them for thier time and expenses. I hate to see the car go to waste and I am looking to build a pretty serious car and I think building it from a 82 GN would be pretty neat.