You can type here any text you want

Team Banana's TSM car vs Procharged Z06, grudge race.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TTbEn36bB4[/YOUTUBE]

I heard about that race! Sounds like yall had a great time!!

I was wondering if the Banana is up and operational or if Ronnie is still messing with the air shocks on the truck?? :biggrin:

yea but a grudge match = fastest time wins?????

Not around here...Only time you get to leave a full second ahead of the other car is if you had to beg for the leave...:biggrin:

Wouldn't of mattered...on a even tree...The 60ft of the Buick still would of won him the race.

I would still take the vette over that banana Anyday

Good race! Around here, red light you loose if you race track rules. In a race like that if the Vette gave the buick the hit, as long as all the stage bulbs are lit, he can go. Both cars are mean!!

wasn't that t/r on pinks, i think he raced a pro street duster beat it but the buick ran too fast

That Duster they lay the smack down on was over 500 Cubes and Tubbed. Tim got the boot for sand bagging and the Big block tubbed out Mopar got to go on. Then won the event:confused: Track conditions had changed allot from the night before the rain out which team banana qualified in. Imagine how much worse they would have made that Mopar look on National TV if they had the candle turned all the way up on their TSM car.

They won against the vette in my opinion. A chase is a race unless negotiated otherwise prior to the run. Buick even got the win light.

I would be very pleased to be parking a vette like that in my stable, however I would be embarrassed to be beat on pinks with an all out racecar by a little ole V6:D

bottom line TSM Car's ROCK!!!!!!!!!

RPM Transmisson vette (4L60E trans) is their specialty

The owner of the Vette is a good friend of mine--it is an unopened engine. Don't know about chargers so can't say what size it is. Low Low mileage vette. Rusty Nail is his name on this board--he has 1 GN--2 TTA.

The owner of the Vette is a good friend of mine--it is an unopened engine. Don't know about chargers so can't say what size it is. Low Low mileage vette. Rusty Nail is his name on this board--he has 1 GN--2 TTA.

FWIW- RPM rebuilt my M12 in my Z06- good guys to deal with.

That Duster they lay the smack down on was over 500 Cubes and Tubbed. Tim got the boot for sand bagging and the Big block tubbed out Mopar got to go on. Then won the event:confused: Track conditions had changed allot from the night before the rain out which team banana qualified in. Imagine how much worse they would have made that Mopar look on National TV if they had the candle turned all the way up on their TSM car.

They won against the vette in my opinion. A chase is a race unless negotiated otherwise prior to the run. Buick even got the win light.

I would be very pleased to be parking a vette like that in my stable, however I would be embarrassed to be beat on pinks with an all out racecar by a little ole V6:D

bottom line TSM Car's ROCK!!!!!!!!!

About that Pinks race. They said Tim broke out. Funny how Tim tree'd him by 2-3 cars, but at the end of the track he only beat him by 1/2 a car or so. then they say Tim ran faster than the allowed time??? WTF??? Just a little common sense says the mopar ran a faster time, yet Tim was called for going too fast. That show is rigged and I lost a lot of respect for it after that.

About that Pinks race. They said Tim broke out. Funny how Tim tree'd him by 2-3 cars, but at the end of the track he only beat him by 1/2 a car or so. then they say Tim ran faster than the allowed time??? WTF??? Just a little common sense says the mopar ran a faster time, yet Tim was called for going too fast. That show is rigged and I lost a lot of respect for it after that.
Yea, I don't even watch that show any longer. Except for Ken that owns that chassis shop down in Texas I think they are a bounch of panzies. They should just get rid of that retard who runs the show and use the tree. Would certainly be more exciting and consistant.

Back