You can type here any text you want

testing waters!! turbo intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
i have i belive is a tony dequick v4 21 row stretch intercooler! in decent shape some of the black paint chipped away could be resprayed also were sway bar goes i had it bent a lil to clear sway bar but can be bent back looking for 550 shipped in the usa!

also have a turbonetic te60-1 with a .63 housingbig shaft turbo was rebuilt by chopper at limit enginering in 2005 i maybe put 500 miles on it! due to busted tranny my car has sat for 2 yrs+ no shaft play what so ever! boostjunkie can verify this! hoping he will chime in to give more specifics than me! also looking for 550 shipped! also i had this on a external wastegate if that helps

just testing the waters if someone is dead serious i will get pics and sell! as much info as i can! i am looking to downgrade in performance and go closer to stock! that reason for selling just getting bored thxs alot greg

it a stock location intercooler! about 4yrs old! i bought it off my buddy who bought it off dequick brand new...also im in pittsburgh,pa intercooler has all hardware monting bracket and shroud!! ill take a pic of it on car tomm!!

turbo pics

100_2253.jpg

100_2239.jpg

intercooler

100_2240.jpg

100_2241.jpg

100_2244.jpg

100_2246.jpg

100_2248.jpg

just for fun
100_2255.jpg

Back