You can type here any text you want

Thanks JD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Was a little bummed.. my car is down getting a new shortblock built since the thrust got waxed on it... anyways JD called.. hey going to the track tonite.. you can drive your 'ol TTA.. i'm like... SURE...

Well i'm a bit rusty..

here's the run.

Track prep sucked... shame this car couldnt have gone up to BG this year, I would of had my hands full... Do miss it tho.. never let me down.. If it had 60' like my car.. 1.53.. it would of been a 10 sec pass.

Thanks JD for the opportunitty..

Razor

was that you that launched like a rocket in the 25 Nats vid then broke going down the track,,,,,,,had a Hartline sticker on the windshield i believe,,,,

Ty

JOHNDEEREGN said:
was that you that launched like a rocket in the 25 Nats vid then broke going down the track,,,,,,,had a Hartline sticker on the windshield i believe,,,,

Ty

Yup.. I turned the boost up on that run.. and as soon as it left.. KABOOOOM.. the IC hose pop'd apart.. I thought something bad happened... went back to the pits and between some super glue, duct tape, and set of vice grips.. took care of business :D The boost recall on my Greddy had recorded 28.5 PSI. Run after that was the 10.9 run on DR's and the boost started coming down past the 1000 FT mark. From 26 to 23 hence the lower MPH. Hopefully for Reynolds i'll have it in the mid 10's.. by BG next year.. goal is a 9.90 on pump gas + Alky... and little sumthen extra :eek:

Sounded mean for the first few seconds ;)

The smile on Julio's face was from ear to ear ;) Julio knows the "G spot" on this car :D

It will come with time JD.......You can still cut a light! :cool:

I ran:

Untuned and it was humid as hell...

We'll get them good timeslips after summer heat ;)

Bo

Glad I could add a little fun to your nite Amigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me I am practicing on getting those shifts on the G SPOT.

talk to you later BTW RUNDAY SUNDAY is the 17th lets try again what do you say

thanks JD

jdsgnx said:
Glad I could add a little fun to your nite Amigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me I am practicing on getting those shifts on the G SPOT.

talk to you later BTW RUNDAY SUNDAY is the 17th lets try again what do you say

thanks JD

Ya mean I get a little more play time.. You can leave that car here for me and Richie to watch over :D .. It needs some decarbonizing ;)

I'll bring the pink juice to get the tires soaked up... 1.5x's here we cometh :)

Else I can bring the slicks or your welcome to play with the MT Dr's.. I may just get this Talon ready for Bo :eek:

Bring on the SLICKS!!!!!! WOW!! maybe we can see 1 10 sec.pass before we both get kicked off the track!!!!!!!!!!!!

call me later thanks JD

Back