You can type here any text you want

Thanks to my Turbo Farm Crew!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

We had an absolute blast at the wedding guys! All of you are top notch friends and we appreciate all of you taking the time out of your weekends to come celebrate with us! We know many of you drove very long distances to come see us and that shows true dedications and excellent friendships! Thank you Prasad for keeping your word and hanging out until we were done even though you, George, and Nicky had to roll home. Thanks for being the DD Georgey! Thanks for the ride in the Hummer Nick! Austin, thanks for keeping my Mom occupied! She had a lot of fun! Thanks Keith and Jessica for partying like rockstars! Thanks Jessie and Jenn for showing everyone the Beave!:D Thanks Bob and Nancy for hand making the Turbo6 bags game, T6 themed quilt and quilt rack! Also thank you Austin and Prasad for being a part of our wedding party, it really meant a lot to me guys!

------Jeremy

PS.......Heath are you ok? We were wondering if you used the Garder to clean up after you blew chunks? Just kidding brother!

Congrats again, brother!! It was a great night.. Anythime you want a ride:) Just let Austin know he can't try to make out with my women when he exits the Hummer next time! Thanks again for the invite to your special day!!! See you soon..

I think Austin would make out with a cactus if he had the chance....

Jenn and I had a blast. It's always worth the drive to see you guys and there's no way we were gonna miss your wedding. It was fantastic. Ashley looked great and you and Noah looked like a couple of pimps ;)

We had an absolute ball this weekend. Thanks to Jeremy and Ashley for the invite to their special day. As stated above...Ashley looked awesome and Jeremy and little Noah were straight pimpin. Thanks to Prasad and Goerge, it is always a pleasure talking with you guys. Thanks to Fatride for the Fatride in the hummer! Thanks to Bob and Nancy for making me feel bad cause I was too chicken to drive the GN in the rain...Just kidding!! It was nice to see you guys again!! Thanks to Austin (a.k.a. S#it-break) for being Austin and always havin a good time. And then there's Jesse and Jenn.....what can I say?? ....lets see...the tree came outta the closet, so I'm pretty sure that makes it gay....I DID find Jenn's panties in our room...(not sure why or how) and that was a killer beer-a-mid on our tv...thanks for the laughs...we needed that for sure. CAN'T WAIT TO REUNITE THE TURBO FARMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Polzin: Congratulations brother!! T.F.W ;)

I would also like to to say thank you to our newest Turbo Farm member, my dad (gdoutlaw) and my little bro Brandon! I couldnt have done it without the good words of wisdom and financial help from my dad. Him and I are so much alike that he knows exactly how to calm me down in moments when I need it and afte rall these crock pots, carrying trays, and pots and pans have filled up my basement, I was about to blow a headgasket! He calmed me down before AShley got home so I didnt quickly become DIVORCED!!!:biggrin: Thanks Dad! You da man!

I would also like to say thank to my bros Zac (ZBeggs) and Brandon (future TFW) for being in my wedding and helping me represent total Stud-Ism!:D

Dude............Audi, quit checking out my Mom!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 226240_10150247169059468_588209467_8723552_7432200_n.jpg
    226240_10150247169059468_588209467_8723552_7432200_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 126
ok, somebody has to put that in their sig. Austin rubbin his nipples and that creepy look on his face staring at your moms butt! hahahahaha!

And just think that guy has a thred all about how gay he is, on an automotive web site. Sorry nick! I am not sure what your referring to, but I don't remember everything from that night.

P. S. Jeremy you shouldn't bad mouth your new dad, son.

Congrats again brother!

Jeremy and Ashley, congrats again. I/we had a great time. Audi P was the entertainment for the night. We were just cracking up just watching all the crazy stuff he was doing!:eek: It was my pleasure hanging out with the Turbo Farm boyz. Too bad you guys couldn't get me drunk with all the mixed drinks you guys were buying me.

I too can't wait for the next Turbofarm Bash. ( maybe Heath's house for the beer brew)

Good times for sure!!!!!!!

Ps. I am on vacation this week just laying low....so If you guys need me for anything just text me!!!!:biggrin:

Back