The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Friday. Time for the early birds to PP the second installment and register for the giveaway. Paypal sent in again.

Please enter me in for this great cause and raffle. I will send in my donation right before the end of the raffle, so I can only have one paypal entry. Thanks.

Wow! What a great way to help others and get a chance at winning a TR!:eek:

Consider the money happily sent. This says alot about the TR community.

Brian,
That was my old car that I sold to Josh. I was really surprised to see it on here. Maybe I can win it back! Here's a pic of the car when I had it.

I knew you owned it before him & good luck winning it back. Probablly will not look or feel like the same car ;)

I'll mail a money order out after my next paycheck...awesome idea guys. I've always wanted a turbo regal (well for about 12 years now since I found out what they were) and this is a great cause. It wasn't too long ago that my girlfriend and I had to do toys for tots for her kids one christmas, it truly is a great cause and I always donate around this time of year to multiple charities now that we are both more fortunate.

Count me in, payment is on it's way. This is a great thing your doing guys. Kudos 2 ya!!:biggrin:

My Entry #1

Donations to Toys for Tots is a great idea. You can count on me! :)

Those of you sponsoring this giveaway are to be commended. This is just another great example of how the Buick community is superior to any other organization I have encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.