You can type here any text you want

The city of Philadelphia never looked so good!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Had the GN out for a little photoshoot in town today. I think I scared most of the people when I pulled up on the sidewalks with the car. One guy asked me how long he thought it would be before the tow squad came to pick it up! I said they could never catch me! :biggrin: If you would like the full size of these pics for you desktop or whatever just go here.. Some pics from around Philly! Nelson feel free to take any for your next video! :cool: Enjoy!

7-2-2007+1-26-02+PM_0039.JPG

7-2-2007+1-35-00+PM_0041.JPG

7-2-2007+1-35-46+PM_0044.JPG

This one was great. That guy in the right side of the shot stopped and looked at the car for about 2 mins. Just standing there. He saw me walked over and said.. "that is the baddest mother f'in car I ever saw!" :biggrin: Always nice to get those comments when out in the GN :)

7-2-2007+1-36-28+PM_0046.JPG

King Tut was in town..

7-2-2007+1-37-37+PM_0052.JPG

Shot down the parkway. Awesome weather!

7-2-2007+1-37-55+PM_0053.JPG

And back to the bat cave!

7-2-2007+2-16-27+PM_0054.JPG

Thanks Brian! Are you going to Merchantville Saturday? Looks like it's going to be an awesome day!

Awesome pics, car looks great and very nice backgrounds:cool:

Thanks for sharing them:)

Paint your damn drums black they stick out to much lol... hows the car running now?

Great pics, and background. One sweet ride you have there. :cool:

Thanks for sharing.

Wow! If you listen really close when looking at those pics you can hear the Gonna Fly now! Was that Sly in the background?:D

Those are some incredible pictures! I have never been to your city but it looks awesome.

lol thanks guys for the compliments! Don't forget on the link you can get the super size monster version of the pictures! It was such a nice day I just had to take the car into town. I was going to take a picture with Rocky but they are doing a ton of work up there and with the huge 4th of July mess going on there it was all screwed up with stages and gates. I'll get on the sidewalk next to Rocky soon! :cool:

Jim I love my Aluminum color drums! They are aluminum so show em off! :cool:

Back