The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

Ok, let's see a display of names of those that are sure that they are paying $ 60.00 and dynoing their car next Sat at the DynoStore. This is paying attendees only.
1. WELLS Gary Wells Long Beach '87 turbo-t
2. Underboost Brent Schwalm Yorba Linda '87 GN?
3. Cruzn57 Lee Westhrope San Bernadino
4. Marvin's70 Marvin Los Angeles '70 Buick Skylark 350
5. Turboelky Jeremy Los Angeles '79 elco-GN drivetrain
5A. Turboelky's brother as guest
6. 1BADDAM Frank (Temecula) '89 turbo trans am, 11 sec car
7. Egokilr Richard San Diego
8. Carrddine Tim San Diego
9. Drewster Andrew San Fernando Valley??
10. Sytech Ray Fletcher 87 GN
10A. Sytech's guest
11. XxdarksidexX Mark '87 GN
11A. XxdarksidexX's guest

Spectators with barbeques:
1. turbo39151 Louis
2. hybrid85 Dale
3. hybrid85 (Dale)'s son
4. Reggie West, Sr.
5. Reggie West, Jr.
6. Rick Percy
7. Jeff Rand Wildomar
8. PetesGN Pete Los Angeles
9. PeteGN's friend

my1stgn said:
Hey Mike if you still want to go hit me up! We might be able to head up there (I doubt Ill be making any pulls though) but I wouldnt mind seeing some of these cars in action! Email me westcoast619@yahoo.com

Victor

Victor hit me up on the cell.. I'm still going to watch.. And about the comment about Buick owners flaking at the last moment :eek: , if she was here, she would be on the dyno that day...

yup

thanks wicked, thats the first good thing i've ever heard you say! ;) and lou, and it has always ran right, this is the first problem i've ever had, but thanks for the help :) oops, back in business, I must have fixed something, I just burnt rubber in 2nd all the way down the street into 3rd :D i'm paying my dues on the dyno, thanks for the help guys, see you there!
$60

Jeremy: Glad to hear that you are still hanging in there. I signed your name to the new list. Please let me know if you have to cancel.

Yep, I'm still in.

In fact, taking it in for smog tomorrow early in the a.m. (fingers crossed), but by late day, it'll be back up "street trim". :biggrin:

Heck Yea, I'm comming !

I'll be there rain/ shine/ broke car, what ever,
I said I'd be there, so......... I'll be there.
my car is almost a stocker, ( sig has lots of parts that are in the garage)
so don't expect any exciting numbers, but still want to have fun, and meet some of you.

see ya all there
cruzn57

Me and Tim are for sure going, trying to see if others are going

We'll be there for sure, put us down Gary to Dyno, Thanks

EGOKILR said:
We'll be there for sure, put us down Gary to Dyno, Thanks
----------------------------------
Thanks for the support, Richard & Tim, see you guys there.

Lets clear the air

Hey Gang,

We have been in closed-door talks with Gary Wells regarding the drop off of testers scheduled for May 13. Gary asked us to post our feelings regarding this event.

The DynoStore was created to serve the automotive club world. The DynoStore was also created to be a business. Our rule is clear as far as club events go. We ask for clubs to be larger than 5 to obtain the $60 rate and we ask for more than 10 cars to receive the lunch. I think most of the guys on this link are employed or even employers. So I think you will understand when we say that we are offering lunch to the vehicle owner and one friend who actually tests their car on May 13. We acknowledge that the foods we offer are low cost items. Cost, however, is the factor. It would not make good business sense to spend more than is made.

So we ask this from the group of spectators. We welcome you on May 13 to come by and support your friends, meet, and have a fun day. However, if you plan to be a spectator only please be willing to donate $5.00 to the lunch fund. Our goal is to acquire your business in the near future and possibly persuade some of the spectators to join in. Please remember that your group is receiving a discount of $35.00 per guy. We would love you to come back and pay $95.00 but why when we are offering the same service for only $60.00

So that is where we stand on this event. Each runner will receive lunch for themselves and one friend. Spectators may purchase a meal ticket for $5.00. Gary, we will still need some type of head count. ;)

Thanks
The DynoStore

Ok:
For all of those that want to pay $60 and dyno their car and whose names do not appear on post # 321 up above, post up and I will add your name to post # 321. All of those that are coming as spectators, also post up that you plan on coming as a spectator and I will add your name to post # 321. For the spectators that are coming, if you plan on eating, it would be nice if you add that fact to enable David to get a little more accurate count for the barbeque. I think that The DynoStore has gone far out of their way to show their graciousness and accomadate(sp) us for this event. Let's all show our appreciation and show them what "going fast with class" is all about. Remember, First come, first to dyno. The DynoStore officially opens at 8:00 A.M. I am looking forward to meeting those that I have not met before, and to renew acquaintances with those that I have not seen for a while. Please do not forget to thank The DynoStore for allowing us to come as a group and have fun.

Im planning on still going but I will be a spectator and Im willing to donate to the BBQ. It might have been posted before but can you please post the location of the Dyno store? An address I could Mapquest would help. I tried googling it but didnt find anything solid! Also Im leaving from Chula Vista (San Diego area) , is there anyone from SD that wants to meet up and Caravan to the event?....

Im payin!

ill be there first thing sat. please add my name to post 321

my1stgn myself and egokiller and turbo39151 are leaving from sd you are more than welcome to roll with us you can call me at 858-569-7727 work and 858-602-0006 cell my name is Tim Im at work now sun 10:19 am lmk....

I'm going

Did you get me down Gary. I'm taking my brother with me. I have two buddys who want to go, i'm sure they would not donating 5 bucks, :D they both want gn's, so they really want to see them out there. Is that alright?

Drewster (Andrew) & My1stgn (Victor):
Glad to hear that you guys are still in the mix. Thanks for the support.
Victor: Click on "EGOKILR" (richard)'s name, he has open e-mail addy, and he coming from the San Diego area. Also coming from the San Diego area is Carrddine (Tim).
------------------------------------
The DynoStore, 10040 Chatsworth Ave., # E, Chatsworth, ca., 91311,
(818) 576-9373
-----------------------------------

TURBOELKY said:
Did you get me down Gary. I'm taking my brother with me. I have two buddys who want to go, i'm sure they would not donating 5 bucks, :D they both want gn's, so they really want to see them out there. Is that alright?
--------------------------------------------
post # 321, you're down & good to go. Bro eats free as a guest, but I am unclear as to the other friends as to whether they want to eat or not ($5.00). It is unclear as to whether you meant to type "They would not mind donating $5", or whether you menat to say "They would not be donating $5"
BTW, what are their names so I can add them, brother's too?