You can type here any text you want

The New 7~8~9 Chevy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rubicon 327

Protected by Attack Cat
Kinda cool.
Would you buy one?

The New 7~8~9 Chevy

A 1957,1958 and 1959 Chevy all rolled into one! This car was built by N2A motors (No 2 Alike).

Unbelievable!

The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59.

Hence the designation "789."

I would not buy one. I would never have enough $$$ to buy one. But I think it looks cool and you know it would handle well and be fast.

Neat idea, looks odd at some angles. Me? I'd just be tickled with a 59 Impala, black with red interior please. :D

that was "new" about 5 years ago. saw one in person at the Car Craft Summer Nats a few years ago- fugly isn't a strong eonough word to describe it.

Even if I could afford one, I wouldn't buy one. The front end looks ugly to me.

I just don't get the mixing of 57 front end and 59 back end on the same car.

Either make it a 57 or 59 retro style car.

I saw a nice "something like that" a few weeks ago here... Was a new vette chassis, and had a body on it like the old 56/57's.

Looked really nice, wished I would've asked where he had it done.

There is a guy in the South Tac Ghetto who ownes one of those. He keeps it well hidden:cool:

Every car show we go to that thing is there.... Fuuuugly. Only in Washington....

Back