You can type here any text you want

The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
side pipes

Good answer buddy, dont know if it is right but good answer.

On a side note--

Dennis thanks for bringing this to the board. It is nice to have something like this constantly going.

Ty

Dennis thanks for bringing this to the board. It is nice to have something like this constantly going.

Yes it is. But this ? is pissing me off......:biggrin:

kirban 2 cents worth

Well, on one hand we have consistency.....on the other hand all the above posts for feature I am seeking are w r o n g

still the clock continues to tick.....

Again, it is something very obvious...(except to turbo owners appearantly?)

It is not engine or even performance related... it is a feature that was on cars that has gone away and is not on any of todays performance cars....I am talking about american cars as I am not sure about every foreign performance car out there.

Here is another clue....and this should be the icing on the cake...

Cars had 2 of them......

Someone oughta get it now....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I appreciate all the compliments....and pm messages that I been getting....as many of you can probably tell I read a lot of car magazines and try and stay well rounded.

Just got in a 1985 GN other day out of Lousiana....a dead GN from Lousiana means one thing.....flood car....Katrina victim this car definately was submerged completely....and for a period of time...I got it from guy who delivered it as no way would it be worth me driving that far for a dead one.

Body panels are nice....I can actually see the broadcast sheet attached to the rear set frame looking into the trunk. Don't think this car floated in the Gulf more than likely sat at the bottom judging from the silt and dirt under the hood.

kirban 2 cents worth

A reminder about the central theme of this post, if you have not done so post your trunk ID label....so I have something to do other than look at wrong answers. I can break down most of the codes and tell you actual prices of the options etc...block out your VIN number.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The lil triangular vent windows ?

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO..........

a winner! finally...

54rich how many wrong answers appeared before the rite one showed up????

send me a pm with your full name & address so i can send you your prize...

I figured the soon as I said car has 2 of them that would give it away.....

You narrowly beat the post after you!

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

new contest coming

kirban 2 cents worth

About vent windows reason I focused on performance cars is they were 2 door cars and virtually every 2 door car today has no vent windows.....

In the GTO world 1968 was the last year for vent windows.

Nova still had them at least thru 1972 one of the few that did.

By 1969 very few performance cars had them.

Congrads to every one that participated...

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

Other trivia is stil unsolved:

I am seeking a very unusual actually weird option that was offered during the 1950s and probably only appeared in a few models. I think it was only offered 2-3 years at the most.

Here is a new clue for this question: Today it probably would not have much call for this option.

The clock is ticking

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks dennis i finally won one!!!! as others have said this thread is a good idea and fun it took me hours to catch up once i started reading it to read the whole thing its gotta be the longest running in turbo buick.cm history lol ...

kirban 2 cents worth

New contest:

No previous winners eligible

No Buick turbo employees

One answer per post

Value $25

I am thinking of another option that had a very very very short life span of less than one year that was offered only on one performance GM car.

This option would later appear more recently in another GM performance car.

Name the option I am thinking of and the GM car it appeared on!!!!!! Option & car requires 2 correct answers in the same post.

the clock is ticking...

Back