You can type here any text you want

The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
THere's a cool thread/contest on Ferrarichat where someone posts a picture of a small section of car - like a portion of a grill - and someone has to guess the car. If you get it right it falls on you to post a picture....and the game goes on.

I would link you, but you need to be a member. Plus this one isjust as much fun.

kirban 2 cents worth

Sounds like a good idea....kinda like what I am doing on this thread keeps people coming back and improves the learning curve. I will look into that as I keep my camera with me every day when I travel.

I lack the skills to post a photo but Mr AMCGUY I am sure would do it for me on occasion. I plan to attend GM at Carlisle next week and that may provide some neat photos for me.

Appreciate your imput. So, it would appear that at least one other forum is generating some contests also.....keeps it interesting.

By doing a photo that would give this another dimension as well......

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Another rain out here.....think we are half way at 20 days as to what Noah experienced with the ark!

The ground is like a sponge...

kirban 2 cents worth

Next trivia

Not eligible last winner Mr brownlimited and any Buick turbo employees.

TWO guess per post since it requires TWO ANSWERS

Prize value remains a constant $25

Think this is #47 in a series

Topic rock & roll and cars...two things no matter what age you are goes together although I am sure my generation of rock and roll differs from many of the younger readers of this post.

I remember growing up as a teenager for one brief summer my Dad interest in music actually coincided with mine for a brief period of time.

Here goes:

I am thinking of two music groups rock and roll that took their name of their group from a vehicle. The two groups I am thinking of, are years apart when they made their mark. One group was probably more like a one hit wonder. I am sure more than two would be correct, but as usual you got to name the two I am thinking of.

You have to name both musical groups in the same post.

The clock is ticking......

Good luck to those that participate.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I gotta read more to think up more trivia! I am starting to fine tune my trivia to one at a time. Easier to track for readers & myself.

kirban 2 cents worth

Next trivia

Not eligible last winner Mr brownlimited and any Buick turbo employees.

One guess per post

Prize value remains a constant $25

Think this is #46 in a series

Topic rock & roll and cars...two things no matter what age you are goes together although I am sure my generation of rock and roll differs from many of the younger readers of this post.

I remember growing up as a teenager for one brief summer my Dad interest in music actually coincided with mine for a brief period of time.

Here goes:

I am thinking of two music groups rock and roll that took their name of their group from a vehicle. The two groups I am thinking of, are years apart when they made their mark. One group was probably more like a one hit wonder. I am sure more than two would be correct, but as usual you got to name the two I am thinking of.

You have to name both musical groups in the same post.

The clock is ticking......

Good luck to those that participate.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I gotta read more to think up more trivia! I am starting to fine tune my trivia to one at a time. Easier to track for readers & myself.

Dennis, this is contest #47

Contest #47

Ronnie and the Daytonas

The Impalas

kirban 2 cents worth

You got one Impalas......that is part of the answer

They did take the name from the car which appeared as a 1958 model I believe first time. The short title of their big hit was Sorry......ran all the way home.....something to that affect.

Mr AMC is a tough competitor.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Going by memory....on the song although I hear it frequently on XM 50s....

The Impalas

REO Speedwagon

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO

A WINNER

IMpalas being the older group and Reo Speedwagon....being a much newer group....
Reo having a dual distinction.....founded Oldsmobile and then REO trucks based on his initials of his name. Reospeedwagon was some sort of truck that REO produced I think similar to a later day pick up truck....my memory is vague on the finer points.

I am sure if you go on the internet you can fill in the blanks on more history on REO not often someone scores with two items off their name.....keep that in mind as the next trivia plays off that clue.....

Mr Lesabre....you name the plan send me pm list what you won in the past and the bad news is you gotta sit out the next contest.

appreciate it if you post what helped you with the reospeedwagon answer.

Smart group here....

hard for me to stay slightly smarter...

but fun nevertheless....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

Will have new trivia later today......have to figure out how to word it so as not to give it away or have it figured out on the internet.

I am impressed with the players....a sharp group that knows more than just Turbo Buicks....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

Here goes number 48

Not eligible last winner Mr Lesabre...and any turbo buick employees.

One answer per post

Prize value stays $25

I am thinking of a part that was on every new Turbo Regal.

This part goes under one name

Years ago this part was under another name

Give me the full name of the person I am thinking of that is responsible for making that part initially.

the clock is ticking

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Its getting tough to think up questions at least ones hat last 24-48 hours with correct answers.

Good luck to those that participate......you obviousily enjoy it.

John W Hetrick

The part airbag Supplemental Restaint System

Introduced as the Air Cushion Restraint

Back