You can type here any text you want

the Official Thank You thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I would like to thank in no particular order for the TB.com Nationals.

Richard Clark - for the use of his facility.

Shane - for his time, $, & effort he has put into this event.

Precision Turbo - "Harry & Patrick" for a chance to see a 33hp gain (with NO changes other than the turbo) in the new turbo technology.

Hartline Performance - for his tuning ability

the GM Turbo 6 gang - for helping Shane & Richard, you are the behind the scenes asset to the success of this event.

Otto"s Performance - turning wrenches,having spare parts, & dyno pointers.

if I forgot anyone, I am sorry.

I would also like to thank everyone stated above and especially Jim and Scott for helping me wrench on my car. I would also like to thank Jennifer for the shirt and stickers.

Thank you guys, without you members there would be no event!

Clint needs the biggest thanks... He is the one that has really put all the pieces together on this thing... Without him I would be soooo lost:eek: After his interview today I told him he needs his own show on speedtv:biggrin:

I gotta give big thanks to Shane,Richard and Clint for making this happen.

Turbo buick owners are so lucky to have these resources and great people above to be involved in this.

Gmturbo6 six started it with one gathering and now these guys have went above and beyond to make this event like no other!

I also gotta give and big thanks to Richard Clark for taking the time to help me build the motor i have been wanting for a few yrs now. Richard with out your help i would have not ever got it put together much less running. Again a very big thank you to Richard Clark

The first pass out at the track yesterday netted me a 7.12 @98 with only 17psi of boost and 22 degrees of timing on pump gas! Untuned as well motor had 430 miles on it!

Clark Performance FTW:biggrin:

Having a great time so far this week. So many great cars and people!

Big thanks to Richard, Shane, Clint and all the vendors that came down to our lil neck of the woods.

I'm really having a difficult time keeping some money in the bank, there's sooo many great deals going on!

PS: Congrats Pat! Your the man! I can't wait to see what that sucker will really do.

Thank You!

A big thank you to all those mentioned above, who have worked hard to make this event a memorable and enjoyable experience.

We should also add Jennifer Lambert to the list, she has been taking care of the shirt sales, raffle tickets, nametags, and undoubtably many other tasks.

THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone involved for such a great event. It was a real blast and this is probably the friendliest car enthusiast community I've ever been a part of.

Also, special thanks to:

Jack Cotton- For putting together the intercooled engine and conversion parts to swap into my hot-air and hauling it down to the meet.

Richard Clark- For letting said engine conversion take up space at his shop until my friends got there with the truck to haul it home.

I learned a lot from the folks here and hopefully I'll be driving my own car up next time.:smile:

Very special thanks are owed to Clint and Shane...We know it's not easy to put together an event, especially a first event and one of this size. They did a great job.
We are also grateful to Richard. His generosity and willingness to share his facility is incredible.

:smile:

Rick & Kristi
Metco Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back