The Only 3300 lb. Buick V6 in the 8s using...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a fly-by by Lazaris.
I'm going to assume that Lazaris is saying that the area of a 1.5" valve multiplied by 6 would need to be the size of the inlet and outlet of the turbine housing, not considering the turbine wheel, inorder for the turbine housing not to become a restriction in the exhaust flow side of the engine.
This being the case, then yes, even my gigantic exhaust housing offers a restriction to exhaust flow. That is evidenced by the exhaust back pressure readings I've taken.

Why would you want to pick apart someone's car? It's not like he's on here bragging about it.
You guys want to talk about it. Let's talk about it.
What? Now you don't want to talk about it? Wierdos.
You guys are no fun.

So does this 71mm flow more or less than an old school T76?

I'm willing to bet,... mmm,... mmm,... wait for it,... mmmmmore? :biggrin:

So that means I was doing the same with a worse flowing, old school, Turbonetics T76. Interesting. Very interesting, indeed. And with less cubes, to boot.

Looks to me like he should have wheelie bars on that car. Unless, he just likes checking his alignment after a weekend of racing.

Got to get that launch boost level down better.

Where did everyone go? I thought you wanted to talk about this car? :confused: Party poopers.

Why would you want to pick apart someone's car? It's not like he's on here bragging about it.
No he's not. But you guys are choosing to brag on this poor guys car behind his back. So brag away.

Fryguy said:
LOL! That's all I can reply to this with!

I'm sure your girl says the same thing to you... ;)

Now, onto more important things, how long is the McRib planned to be on the menu lol...?

DonWG said:
Where did everyone go?

Probably searching youtube for more cars to talk about to make their irrelevant points. Here you have two accomplished (allegedly, anyways) racers talking about other people's cars lol. Umm, err, they must be joking. One with a twin turbo Mustang that races primarily on the street so we'll never know what it actually does to compare, and the other, well, is an accomplished racer in his own mind...

Like I said, I've got nothing to brag about :) Not ashamed though!

Now, onto more important things, how long is the McRib planned to be on the menu lol...?

My boss told me it would be gone end of year.

I found another pic of the other part of your racing combination though:

CNL-MSO07S.jpg

Looks good man, like the stripes!

Like I said, I've got nothing to brag about :) Not ashamed though!

My boss told me it would be gone end of year.

I found another pic of the other part of your racing combination though:

CNL-MSO07S.jpg

Looks good man, like the stripes!
LOL I'll bet you have special weiner trolling folders where you keep all your cute pics for your weiner trolling. You are too much fun.

Probably searching youtube for more cars to talk about to make their irrelevant points. Here you have two accomplished (allegedly, anyways) racers talking about other people's cars lol. Umm, err, they must be joking. One with a twin turbo Mustang that races primarily on the street so we'll never know what it actually does to compare, and the other, well, is an accomplished racer in his own mind...

I had to step away for a moment... Sorry to leave all the fun;) 1) I didn't have to search anywhere for that car. It was right here on this site. 2) I don't street race. 3) I don't know anything about that car accept what is published about it. But I do think it makes the point - what Don thinks is so impressive, (his car) isn't. The fact of the matter is this - you strap a 91mm turbo on ANY v-6 that will stay together, and hit it with a 400 shot to get it going out the gate, and its gonna go fast. It doesn't take some genius to figure that out!

I love the McRib!!! This is a completely appropriate question for this thread. What say you Frybrain? Will the end of this year be the end of my precious McRib?

I had to step away for a moment... Sorry to leave all the fun;) 1) I didn't have to search anywhere for that car. It was right here on this site. 2) I don't street race. 3) I don't know anything about that car accept what is published about it. But I do think it makes the point - what Don thinks is so impressive, (his car) isn't. The fact of the matter is this - you strap a 91mm turbo on ANY v-6 that will stay together, and hit it with a 400 shot to get it going out the gate, and its gonna go fast. It doesn't take some genius to figure that out!
Ahhh! Finally! Someone is seeing the light. Thank you. Thank you. See?!!! Now, this guy knows what he's talking about. How come others couldn't see this when I was putting this combination together. I remember some saying it wouldn't spool until the next zip code. Finally. See guys. Some are coming around. :rolleyes:

Or, you just knew it all along, didn't you, silly? You just knew it was going to be fast all along. You just wanted to keep it a secret. I get it. (beaming look of proudness towards its2qik)

I love the McRib!!! This is a completely appropriate question for this thread. What say you Frybrain? Will the end of this year be the end of my precious McRib?

I already answered this question. Try to keep up. It was supposed to go away November 14th, but my boss said we would have it til the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.