You can type here any text you want

The Only 3300 lb. Buick V6 in the 8s using...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to go back to superchargers, I've been going way faster than you with less turbo, less tire, no nitrous, and gasoline for years LOL!

Glad you like what McDonalds makes, just not sure why you keep bringing it up. I'm not ashamed of it in the least, it's an honest living!

And as for me learning from you??? HAHAH!!!

Seriously man thanks a ton because I don't often actually LAUGH OUT LOUD but you seem to be good at making me do it. Keep it up, please!! :D :D :D :D
Is turbo size really a good measure of how fast a car should go? Is that what she keeps telling you?

Is turbo size really a good measure of how fast a car should go?

Turbo size is a fair way to gauge performance potential, that's why sanctioning bodies use it for class rules. It doesn't quite work for your car because even with a 7 second turbo and nitrous oxide that turd won't get out of its own way. But for people that actually know what they're doing, a 91mm is a 7 second turbo.

Turbo size is a fair way to gauge performance potential, that's why sanctioning bodies use it for class rules. It doesn't quite work for your car because even with a 7 second turbo and nitrous oxide that turd won't get out of its own way. But for people that actually know what they're doing, a 91mm is a 7 second turbo.
Turbo size is the easiest way to restrict performance for a person setting up rules for a class. Some racers like to be told what size their compressor has to be.

I chose to run a compressor size that would run in an efficient range with my application. Yes, I do have to use nitrous to spool it before she leaves the line. That is one of the trade offs with my combination. It wasn't a big deal for me to do that, though. For a person who is scared to death of nitrous, such as yourself, I'm sure it would be a big deal. My suggestion to you is, stick to the Happy Meal. A Big Mac isn't your style.
After she leaves the line, it's nothing but efficiently boosted air. She loves the compressor size. She's spoiled, you might say.
You prefer to compromise your compressor size and efficiency so that you can spool the turbo up easier. You don't want to make things too challenging for yourself. I can understand that. I'm sure she is used to your compromise in 'compressor' size. ;)

Turbo size is the easiest way to restrict performance for a person setting up rules for a class. Some racers like to be told what size their compressor has to be.

I chose to run a compressor size that would run in an efficient range with my application. Yes, I do have to use nitrous to spool it before she leaves the line. That is one of the trade offs with my combination. It wasn't a big deal for me to do that, though. For a person who is scared to death of nitrous, such as yourself, I'm sure it would be a big deal. My suggestion to you is, stick to the Happy Meal. A Big Mac isn't your style.
After she leaves the line, it's nothing but efficiently boosted air. She loves the compressor size. She's spoiled, you might say.
You prefer to compromise your compressor size and efficiency so that you can spool the turbo up easier. You don't want to make things too challenging for yourself. I can understand that. I'm sure she is used to your compromise in compressor size. ;)

Are you seriously the dumbest person on this board? If your combination is so efficient, WHY IS IT SO SLOW?

How is a car going FASTER with LESS turbo a compromise because it doesn't need two power adders? LOL!!!

Why are all the faster TSO cars stomping the **** out of that turd you have with way less turbo? Is it because THEY aren't using nitrous?? LOL!!!

You're the man with your efficiently boosted air! hahahaha

You're so damn entertaining! :D :D

I think I know what your true problem is.

You have compressor envy, don't you. :D

So french fry. You haven't answered my question. Just how fast is your V6 with the smaller 'compressor'? :D

Just how fast is your V6 with the smaller 'compressor'? :D
I know. Tough question, right? Maybe you should ask your shift manager to help you out with this one.

Wouldn't want you to strain yourself too hard and burst a blood vessel.
No one likes Friedbrain blood all over their french fries. Bwha Ha Haaaaaa! :eek:

I'll reply for you, friedturkey.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! You're so dumb! You're so dumb! Your car is so stupid! It's... just stupid! It can't get more stupid! Just like you! You're stupid!
And, and, and,... she says my compressor size is just fine. So, there."

Bwhaa Haaa Haaaaaaaa!!!

You are too much fun!

So let me get this straight. She says your small compressor is just fine, but my large compressor is too big! :eek:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, bud, but,... ;)

You continue to amaze me LOL. You post and then you reply to yourself! You're one of a kind :D

And FYI, my compressor is actually much larger than yours ;)

Let me give you a tip. Don't let her try the large compressor. Once she does, she'll never look back.

I'll bet you didn't have the huevos to try building up a V6. You probably played it safe by starting out with big cubes. I'd bet a V8.
That would be the safe move for friedchicken.

It looks like I was incorrect with the idea that pumping work was adding hp in my case. Although, the level of pumping losses in my case is lower than it would be even at a 1:1 exhbp to intbp ratio.

Sorry for causing any confusion, fellas. For those that tried to correct me, you were right. .

Dear professor, genius-of-all-things mechanical, sir,

Do you think you could go back and start this thread over with this new self-revelation in view? Even though you are clearly much smarter than the rest of us, we think you might be wrong about a few other things as well, given the performance of your combination.

Sincerely,

Your dumb students

I'll bet you didn't have the huevos to try building up a V6. You probably played it safe by starting out with big cubes. I'd bet a V8.
That would be the safe move for friedchicken.

And a FORD on top of that.... let alone 600lbs lighter...

ford.jpg

Not sure why you guys care, but that's not my car :) That's a good friend of mine's though. Really nice car. I think that might be my trailer in the pic. I'm basically on every drag racing forum with this same or similar username, so I'm not sure how the detective work failed.

How did it fail?

I figured it wasn't your car, why bother looking for your car when the point was made..

Are you running 8's with your GN or is it the lighter V8 mustang??

How did it fail?

I figured it wasn't your car, why bother looking for your car when the point was made..

Are you running 8's with your GN or is it the lighter V8 mustang??

What I'm doing isn't really relevant, but I have two cars and they both have new combinations in them, so I honestly won't know what they run until the season comes back around in Michigan. One is a street driven race car and one is a street cruiser type car that I will race once in a while. I'm really not interested in a dick size contest about these cars unless it's with someone local who we could have some fun with at Milan next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back