You can type here any text you want

The Only 3300 lb. Buick V6 in the 8s using...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear professor, genius-of-all-things mechanical, sir,

Do you think you could go back and start this thread over with this new self-revelation in view? Even though you are clearly much smarter than the rest of us, we think you might be wrong about a few other things as well, given the performance of your combination.

Sincerely,

Your dumb students
No need to start over. Anyone with any sense will be able to disregard the mistake and go on from there.
Do you need any special tutoring?

So what happened, frybrain. Did all the other racing forums kick you out and now you're here to pick on V6s?

Is that how you roll, big boy?

So what happened, frybrain. Did all the other racing forums kick you out and now you're here to pick on V6s?

Is that how you roll, big boy?

Nope, I dig turbo buicks. I've wanted one since I was 17 in 1987. Finally got one this year. That's my street cruiser.

Can you explain something though... what is the deal with making a race car out of a convertible??

I have never understood that. Doesn't that top want to rip off at the top end??

Can you explain something though... what is the deal with making a race car out of a convertible??

I have never understood that. Doesn't that top want to rip off at the top end??

That car is an ASC Mclaren, which is actually different than a regular convertible Mustang, and kind of rare for a foxbody. The top looks kind of like a Mercedes of that vintage when it's up, and the car is a factory 2 seater. The guy just really liked the car. It's 25.5 and has all the good stuff with a 302 based race block and a 98mm turbo. It's been almost 190mph and the top hasn't been an issue yet.

Turbo-Archie said:

I see that a lot too...

[video=youtube;9jnoP5cj9CM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnoP5cj9CM[/video]

Fryboy + HeLikesThatTooMuch = XXX

And that ain't kisses or hugs. Special hugs, maybe. :wink:

:biggrin: Fryguy and YouLikeThat love this.

Guys, get a room. :rolleyes:

Maybe, YouLikeThat likes small compressors? :tongue:

You ladies that keep hating on my large compressor, I can understand how you must feel.
You park yourself in a stall next to another guy, and while you're fiddling with your small compressor, you glance over your shoulder to see this gigantic compressor. Maybe there are gigantic compressors on both sides of you. That's got to be very intimidating to see such large compressors. Probably makes your compressor shrink a little bit.
Well, all is not lost. There are websites out there that will help you increase the size of your compressor. Ah,... should only take about six weeks, and you too can have a large intimidating compressor.
Your car will love it too. Nothing gets her to the finish quicker than a large compressor.

So keep hating on my large compressor, ladies. I know where you're coming from. :wink:

Fryboy says, "You're so dumb. Your 8 second car is so stupid. It's soooo stupid that it's,... it's,... well, it's just stupid."

YouLikeMeTooMuch says, "Look! Look! Look! He said compressor! Tee hee. Isn't that against the posting rules?"

You ladies that keep hating on my large compressor, I can understand how you must feel.
You park yourself in a stall next to another guy, and while you're fiddling with your small compressor, you glance over your shoulder to see this gigantic compressor. Maybe there are gigantic compressors on both sides of you. That's got to be very intimidating to see such large compressors. Probably makes your compressor shrink a little bit.
Well, all is not lost. There are websites out there that will help you increase the size of your compressor. Ah,... should only take about six weeks, and you too can have a large intimidating compressor.
Your car will love it too. Nothing gets her to the finish quicker than a large compressor.

So keep hating on my large compressor, ladies. I know where you're coming from. :wink:

Don... you are too funny at times. I am on the floor reading this paragraph.

Fryboy + HeLikesThatTooMuch = XXX

And that ain't kisses or hugs. Special hugs, maybe. :wink:

:biggrin: Fryguy and YouLikeThat love this.

Guys, get a room. :rolleyes:

Maybe, YouLikeThat likes small compressors? :tongue:
Don't be jealous. and i like two small compressors. That's twice the fun as one big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back