You can type here any text you want

There's just something about seeing a guy named "Glidden" getting beat...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That Titan freakin' rolls !!!! They'll do like they did to the Buick V-6 in pro stock when it was kicking too much butt, they will add weight or change the rules so it cannot be competitive. It sux, but it will eventually happen. I'd like to see the specs on that car.

BTW, the Titan's first victim, LJ Wood is a good friend of mine and we raced Hot Wheels against each other in the first grade. :-)

That Titan freakin' rolls !!!! They'll do like they did to the Buick V-6 in pro stock when it was kicking too much butt, they will add weight or change the rules so it cannot be competitive. It sux, but it will eventually happen. I'd like to see the specs on that car.

I dont think they will need to worry about any rule changes. This is anything goes racin , with turbos on way bigger engines allowed!! Its just amazing to watch David against all the Goliath's:eek: Love those guys!! Mike:cool:

I remember a guy named Buddy Ingersoll that dominated a class with a small motored, turbocharged car. If one car is allowed to dominate the class then other cars will stop running that class, plus fans of the sport will become bored seeing the same car win all the time which will cause sponsors to pull money and cause the whole class to fold.

I LOVE seeing the ADRL guys race. It is definitely the most exciting day of drag racing that I've seen. Even the slowest cars in the class(4.90) are fun to watch !!!

There are a couple of guys that are actually faster than the Titan car normally. But as it sometimes goes Titan luck is rolling there way right now and Im glad to see it!! They are such an underdog in this class that the crowed loves it. Your exactly right about the ADRL , coolest racing on the planet!! Mike:cool:

And if you were at the Grapple at Gateway back in 1991, you would have seen Glidden get beat by Tom Lorek in his Turbo Regal :)

Back