This “Dave” stuff has to stop

This “Dave” stuff has to stop.
how many "Dave"s do we have in this forum.
some of you "Dave"s need to change your name.
Dave

"Knock, Knock, Knock, Dave, naw man Dave's not here." "Dave, Dave" "Dude I told you Dave's not here":biggrin:

i dont see a problem with this. there are to many tom, dick, and harry's in this world so having a few daves is good. just my opinion. dave

no problem, my coment was for fun also. i should get my dad and my son to register here so we would have 2 more dave's to chose from. dave

my son is 15 and thinks that when i get my gn he needs to take his drivers test in it. that would be tons of fun. LOL. dave

my son is 15 and thinks that when i get my gn he needs to take his drivers test in it. that would be tons of fun. LOL. dave

I wish you lots of luck
but the odds are that he will not only take the road test in the car but he will be driving it more then you will be and soon after that you will be the one asking to borrow the car.
David

i have no doubt about that. dont like to hear it but have not doubt about it. i know i will have to fight him or the wife for it. dave

I wish you lots of luck
but the odds are that he will not only take the road test in the car but he will be driving it more then you will be and soon after that you will be the one asking to borrow the car.
David

I would have to agree with David. So Dave, best of luck with Dave:biggrin:

Try telling the difference between David Last and David Lass when it is announced over a PA system. I had that problem is high school. I actually had problems before high school because he was 2 or 3 yrs older than I was. I started getting calls from girls for him when I was 10 or so. I actually got a call from a parent accusing me of buying beer for her kids when I was 15 and the drinking age was 18. Back then, the bars didn't start serving me until I was 17.

David L.
87GN

Dave Roth

Did you here they will not let David Lee Roth sing at Van Halens R&R Hall of fame induction?:mad:

My name is Abe but everyone on the phone automatically assumes its Dave. :D