This vendor ok?

#1HotRod

I'm interested in a part offered by an individual, 1FASTWH1 in La., expensive for the part but fair due to inavailability. He says great condition but he cannot provide pic & I unfamiliar w/ him. Comments/experience appreciated. Thanks.

why cant he provide a pic? even a crappy walmart junk cell phone can take a pic. tell him no pic, no deal. and hes not a vendor.

I always have difficulty sending pics. I finally sent some via e-mail last week. Still can't get one on here!:redface:

I'm sory that I could not provide the pics on here. But there several parts on here that is for sale and don't have pics. I too have purchased parts on here without seeing a pic. We all know what new parts look like. This wasn't a used part I am selling. It is a brand new TA 3inch SS downpipe with dump. I never even posted it on here for sale. I just saw that you were looking for one and I was thinking about going with a 3.5 downpipe instead so I offered it to you for 375 shipped to help out a fellow board member plus I could put up the difference on the part I want. I was still in doubt thats why I never put it in the parts for sale section but if you had purchased it. Well the 3.5 it ws going to be.

Thanks guys.
BRETT, I agree.
ALVAROG1983, need right rear wheel well trim, preferably black. The metal trim protecting the lip around the wheel well opening.
TTAOWNER, yes, but you were not sure if there were/are trim on the car or what condition. If right rear one is excellent, pls send pic and price.
1FASTWH1: Sorry, just being cautious. The DP must be someone else, my quest is trim piece for right wheel well opening; still interested.