Timing riding fast 2.

jowy

Mi computer timing is set at 17 degree on 24 pound of boost and ond the data login the timing on moment read 14 and15 of timing ..it’s something wrong with the camsaft sensor

lower than programmed in timing table could be that you may have spark tables set to drop timing if it gets too hot (spark vs Inlet air temp/ spark vs Coolant temp tables)
... or you have Knock activity (esc) retarding the timing

lower than programmed in timing table could be that you may have spark tables set to drop timing if it gets too hot (spark vs Inlet air temp/ spark vs Coolant temp tables)
... or you have Knock activity (esc) retarding the timing
The. Spark offset vs cool and it on ..75 to 0 and spark offset vs air temperature from 3.75 to minus 2.4 from 180 degree.

so if you are over 180 coolant temp it will drop the timing from what is in the base timing table

so if you are over 180 coolant temp it will drop the timing from what is in the base timing table
the temperature was 182. And the air temperature on the track was too hot the air temperat read 146 to much hot air in the intake

adding 23% is a lot
if you are running alky it could be the pump is No Good and fuel is being added to make up for the lack of alky
if thats the case you shouldnt be running 24psi until the alky system is checked
hows the fuel filter
was the tank full
has the ve table ever been tuned or run at 24psi
it should learn and change the ve table for the next go .. unless learn is disabled

adding 23% is a lot
if you are running alky it could be the pump is No Good and fuel is being added to make up for the lack of alky
if thats the case you shouldnt be running 24psi until the alky system is checked
hows the fuel filter
was the tank full
has the ve table ever been tuned or run at 24psi
it should learn and change the ve table for the next go .. unless learn is disabled
I’m running pump gas wit some aditive and I just put on 2 new pump 340 I only tune the car before whit 21 pound because the valve spring have no pressure

additives wont allow 24psi... real octane , e85 or alky is needed with proper tune

The problem is these tables are 2D tables the whole timing map will be addressed. They need to be 3 dimensional tables, but I don't think it will happen.

The problem is these tables are 2D tables the whole timing map will be addressed. They need to be 3 dimensional tables, but I don't think it will happen.
Sow the fast it going to be to older for the advance technology. ..this is my first time running over 23 pound of boost

Check the tables for spark vs air temp and coolant temp. If you want to have no change zero them.