To Beard or not to Beard

Facial Hair

• Total voters
A Gillette Quatro blade lasts me 45 days.

And I shave every weekday..........:p

A Gillette Quatro blade lasts me 45 days.

And I shave every weekday..........:p

As a former Gillette employee at World Shaving HQ in South Boston... are you referring to the Schick Quattro or Gillette Fusion/ Mach3/ Sensor? Gillette's the best!!!

I worked in the Blades and Metals dept, as well as the Fusion and Embrace lines. Really cool stuff to see how it's all made.
My wife was an employee there too and back in the day (like 10yrs ago when I was active duty military) I got to shave with a new blade every day, for about 8 months :) Had a nice blade supply built up.

Now I go about one month each of clean shaven which forms into a goatee and then into a full beard (as best I can grow it). Rinse, lather repeat throughout the year.

As a former Gillette employee at World Shaving HQ in South Boston... are you referring to the Schick Quattro or Gillette Fusion/ Mach3/ Sensor? Gillette's the best!!!

I worked in the Blades and Metals dept, as well as the Fusion and Embrace lines. Really cool stuff to see how it's all made.
My wife was an employee there too and back in the day (like 10yrs ago when I was active duty military) I got to shave with a new blade every day, for about 8 months :) Had a nice blade supply built up.

Now I go about one month each of clean shaven which forms into a goatee and then into a full beard (as best I can grow it). Rinse, lather repeat throughout the year.

Ha,ha, It's the Schick razor.:p

That just goes to show how often I have to buy blades......... No beard here.

I'm a member of the Dollar Shave Club. 4 blades sent to me each month. I shave daily. Solid deal vs paying a ton for Fusion blades

From my iPhone