too much clutter

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
flowmaster catback exhaust for 85-87 grand national/regal $75 pick up only
84-87 grand national hood $50 pick up only
86-87 grand national turbo, needs rebuilt-$50
86-87 grand national turbo exhaust elbow-$25
86-87 grand national turbo wastegate (stock, worked when taken off car) $40 84-87 bumper park lights (amber) $35 for pair
86 regal ttype dash plate $25
84 regal grille-good for driver $25
84 regal hood emblem $10
78-87 regal bucket seats-need covers-best offer pick up only
buick v6 driver's exhaust manifold $25
Buick v6 heads off 82 engine, need rebuilt/unknown condition-best offer
83 buick regal header panel-make offer
87 grand national front springs-make offer
quarter panel extentions 20 for pair
chrome quarter glass still has factory stickers-make offer
driver and passenger door glass-50 each
autometer autoguage tach (not perfect but was told it works, no shift light)-30
all prices plus shipping

May accept trades

There may be more to add to the list later

I was wondering if this was you when I saw it on craigslist. Anything wrong with the hood? I may have a friend going through there over the weekend who could pick it up for me.

John

I'll take it Jesse. Can you give me a couple of weeks to recover from the 82 buy? 76645 is the zip.

It has a very slight crease in the passenger side along the edge wear the fender meets and a few hail dings. It was barely noticeable on the car unless you were looking for it. I was told by a body guy it could easily be fixed. I will be home all weekend. I do have pics of the hood in this section on an old post. If you can't find it let me know.

I'll take it Jesse. Can you give me a couple of weeks to recover from the 82 buy? 76645 is the zip.

No problem. Let me know if anything changes.

Charles, I'd be willing to work out some type of trade for the turbo if you find any of this in the junkyard in nice condition:

Chrome dash strip
87 regal dash plaque
85-87 grey padded cluster surround
85-87 driver's side seat belt for buckets
Still need an oil pan also

If you have anything you think will be of interest to me let me know

I've got the 83 for parts Jesse. I haven't pulled the engine out so I don't know whether it has the right pan on it or not. Someone also put a fitting in the side to add some sort of pre oiler. I also just started selling the quarters I had for her do take a look and see if you know someone that needs them.

When you get around it send me pics of the pan. No hurry. As far as the rest of your 83 stuff I will talk to my friend and see if he's serious about buying this car I'll try to get him to buy a few things that we need off ya if you have anything left.

Thanks Jesse. You said you need a surround and some other parts? I think I just found some I can get to send you. Grey, right? I'll PM you about it later.