You can type here any text you want

Torqlites...my turn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dang man, I have always loved those wheels and almost bought a set! Looks very nice! As for the springs settling, you may get a little more out of it in the front but I dont think the rears are going to drop anymore than they already are. The front actually looks to me like it sits about where the 5658's should sit yoou. I know, by your measurements though, you should get more drop out of them, looks can be decieving but numbers are all that really counts! Looks damn good my friend!

Dang man, I have always loved those wheels and almost bought a set! Looks very nice! As for the springs settling, you may get a little more out of it in the front but I dont think the rears are going to drop anymore than they already are. The front actually looks to me like it sits about where the 5658's should sit yoou. I know, by your measurements though, you should get more drop out of them, looks can be decieving but numbers are all that really counts! Looks damn good my friend!

Thanks man.Hoping i can get it down between 1/2 - 1 inch then i will be happy.

yeah I agree, another 1/2-1" would be nice! You know the next step would be doing what Silver Fox did and getting the tall lower ball joints! That will get you 7/8" lower and the double adjustable upper arms will help you dial everything in. Just a thought but I know how this addiction is, you cant ever be done!!!!!!!:biggrin:

yeah I agree, another 1/2-1" would be nice! You know the next step would be doing what Silver Fox did and getting the tall lower ball joints! That will get you 7/8" lower and the double adjustable upper arms will help you dial everything in. Just a thought but I know how this addiction is, you cant ever be done!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Where can i order the ball joints from?

Back