Tower Shoppes Tomorrow Night.....

F-1

Well… I'm back...... Just got the Limited out of storage… Hasn’t seen the road in over 10 years…. Took a few days to get all that dust off and make it somewhat road worthy.. Cross my fingers it makes it…. Anyway, thought I could round up a few TR’s to head over to Tower Shops tomorrow.. It would be nice to see some old faces and meet up with some new.. Shoot I remember getting 20+ TR’s to go back in the day, and have pictures to prove it…

Anyone up for it??? Weather is supposed to be cleared out..

Dave

Im in Dave. Come on guys....lets make our TR presence known.

Hope to see a few out there.

How about you Humble u 2, Dust the gn off Frankie. And gnmaster2004, come out Jeff. All of the South Florida TR community can make it out there.

Dave

big dave for you my TR brother i think we can do that. will give Jeff a call see if he will bring out the 9sec monster!

Well… I'm back...... Just got the Limited out of storage… Hasn’t seen the road in over 10 years…. Took a few days to get all that dust off and make it somewhat road worthy.. Cross my fingers it makes it…. Anyway, thought I could round up a few TR’s to head over to Tower Shops tomorrow.. It would be nice to see some old faces and meet up with some new.. Shoot I remember getting 20+ TR’s to go back in the day, and have pictures to prove it…

Anyone up for it??? Weather is supposed to be cleared out..

Dave

Ahhh...the good old days. We had some monster meets for sure. Did you move back down there Dave?

-Alex

Making this a sticky, you guys should take advantage of that show and atleast meet once a month..

Ahhh...the good old days. We had some monster meets for sure. Did you move back down there Dave?

-Alex

Making this a sticky, you guys should take advantage of that show and atleast meet once a month..

Hello Alex..

Yes, I am back down in the Broward area now… group1.jpggroup2.jpg I was thinking to do a Once a month Gathering like the old days.. Start up the ole “SFTR” (South Florida Turbo Regal Club) all over again.. Maybe we should do a “South Florida” Check in Post to see who is around and would like to participate..

Hello Alex..

Yes, I am back down in the Broward area now… View attachment 140126View attachment 140127 I was thinking to do a Once a month Gathering like the old days.. Start up the ole “SFTR” (South Florida Turbo Regal Club) all over again.. Maybe we should do a “South Florida” Check in Post to see who is around and would like to participate..

i like road trips and would be in for a few times a year.

This is great....looks like we are going to have a good turn out. F-1 and I are looking to get there about 6pm. So you guys know the drill, if we want to get spots together we need to try and get there early. Look forward to seeing all my buds Jeff, Hambone, Riccoh and everyone else planning to attend. Maybe some of the wpb guys will make the haul Like Dave and Shev also.

Rained like a banshee up in WPB that Friday evening too. Saturday we rode out to a local WPB car show but it rained then too, kept some folks away. Oh well maybe when the weather gets better we will get something going again.

Regards,
Shev

wow sftr

i wish u guys would ride like u usto. me and my brother both have turbo t< y56. and have been trina get some turboregals to ride with us but havent yet. if you guys do ride let me kno

TTT was there last night with the scouts selling camp cards in front of the DJ. Saw about 7 GN's. I didn't recognize anyone so I didn't say hi... I didn't park in the show...