Tower shops 6/30 (11 cars came out)

nice 89 TTA

Attachments

• t21-1.jpg
    t21-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 205
Sorry for the small pictures I must have had the camera on the wrong setting :rolleyes: because I had to shrink them down a whole lot so I could post them.

Maybe we can have a nice turn out again next month so I can get some better pictures.

Dennis,
It figures, I can't make it out there tonight and 11 cars show up :biggrin:
I should have known better considering this is the last Friday of the month... I'm glad you were at least out there and took some nice pics to share with us and show these boys how the south Florida Buick guys come out in force! :cool:

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for posting the pics. It was good to meet you & your brother (even though he had a mustang j/k) I'll try to be there again next month.

turbo87regal said:
Sorry for the small pictures I must have had the camera on the wrong setting :rolleyes: because I had to shrink them down a whole lot so I could post them.

Maybe we can have a nice turn out again next month so I can get some better pictures.

Just out of curiosity what file type were they in (BMP or JPEG)?? Sometimes you have to change them to JPEG because otherwise the file is too large and that is when I've noticed you have to shrink them down to this size to post them... Either way though the pics came out very nice especially for it being dark :)

Steve,
They were JPEG. Dont know what happened because I posted some pics here before and never had this problem :confused: I guess thats what happens when youre not a pro :biggrin:

Was nice meeting you too Blaze. Hope to see you out there again. As far as the Mustang goes you have to at least admit that its a nice one.

turbo87regal said:
Steve,
They were JPEG. Dont know what happened because I posted some pics here before and never had this problem :confused: I guess thats what happens when youre not a pro :biggrin:

That's funny, I've noticed sometimes in posting pics on here that the file will come up too large and other times it doesn't but the file size limit doesn't change (for JPEG type file it is 92.8 KB)... I have noticed that even when I shrink all my pics to the same size the file sizes will vary although they are usually pretty close... If I was truly a pro at posting pics on the 'net I could explain why this is so, but I'm just a photographer ;) :eek:

The Mustang knows what time it is :biggrin: and as far as the pictures go I'm very familliar with the 92.8 KB limit now because thats the number I was looking for when shrinking about 20 pictures. Maybe next time will work out better :wink:

Damn. Sorry I missed it guys. We drove up to Cocoa last night to stay at a relatives house to watch the shuttle launch. We should be going to the Orlando meet tonight. I will take some pics if I do.

I am getting much closer to our having a regular monthly cruise-in again. Hopefully, we can start next month (last Friday).