trade me a Daily driver and cash for my TTA..

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I need a daily driver,If you have something that peaks my interest,(not turboBuick powered)...And cash...Im looking for something around 6k cash or so and another car.but that number isnt in stone.depending on what you have.

A little about the TTA...

Car #934 78k miles.

te62 turbo
50lb injectors turbotweak street/race chips
webber ported heads/intake
3" downpipe full 3" exhaust
trans Built by CK performance
Vigilante 3200 stall single disk
KTRE built 12bolt rear 3.42's and 31 spline moser axles.
DeQuick v2 front Mount Intercooler

car runs strong..running around 18-19psi on pump gas with no KR on the street chip.

I have recently replaced the lower control arms....front pass Caliber...Struts...Shocks...front brake hoses...New inner and outer wheel bearings.

Paint is pretty nice,A few minor flaws...everything works.car has been repainted.wasnt hit...the last 2 owners are members here.

Only problem that I know of right now is the Downpipe is hitting/pinned up against the header flange,And body of the car.It will need some exhaust massaging to get it to stop hitting.

This TTA is one of the better riding/Driving 3rd gen f bodies i have been in.

Or may entertain offers to sell outright.Or Trade straight up for a Gn/T

Thanks,Shawn

Attachments

• 1211071221.jpg
    1211071221.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 892
Any kind of daily driver?
Volkswagon Jetta maybe?

Not really looking for anything in particular.I commute to NY and it really is only a station car im looking for.But something decent since I wqill have to put my little ones in ther every now and then.

Also...I have had a few people ask for some pictures,I just pulled it out of the garage and shot a few.

I have an 04 Jetta GL with 120 on the clock,But we just installed a 16k mile more as the timing belt failed and took out a piston:eek:

Car is real clean,Killer factory radio.
Let me know if your interested

2004 Toyota Corolla?

How about my wife's 2004 Toyota Corolla 4-door?
My wife used to work at Lexus and this was a trade in and has been very well taken care of by them..

White with tan cloth interior
am/fm with CD player and sirrius radio
Automatic
A/C
Aftermarket 17' 5-spoke rims (very nice looking! not gaudy./ Also the stock rims and tires..
Runs and drives Great! awsome gas milage!!

Scot W.

Both cars sound nice...But I will have to change the title of this ad....I just ran across a nice 2000 maxima se that I couldnt turn down for the price.

If Anyone is interested in a nice TTA and cash for there Gn/T let me know.

Sorry....sold the TTA last nite...First person to actually look at it bought it.

Wow nice car and nice price, wish I did not just buy my first gn and had found this, free bump