You can type here any text you want

Trakstar S Wheels Installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
trak star

man that looks great! i was thinking about those also. did you do anything to the rear to make them or fit?

SPS said:
man that looks great! i was thinking about those also. did you do anything to the rear to make them or fit?

Thanks, rear is stock. It's a tight fit, but it works!

How tight is the fit on the rear between the tire an frame?? You think if you had went with 4.5 BS on the rear it would have fit better although it would have brought the wheel out more towards the fender lip. Reason I ask is i wanna gonna run a 20x10 AR TT II on my rear an the guy @ the wheel shop is saying I need the same BS of 4.75 as you. For some reason I do not see that working out to well in my case as you say you are already @ a tight fit with 1/2 less wheel!! I see the front worked out nice with that 17x8 with 4" BS an the wheel does not look like it sets in to far from the fender. I like the way that looks. Overall it looks great. Those Nitto's must be a narrow 315/35/17. I got soem Michelins in that size an I don't think they would fit as well!! Good job..

RUQWKNF27 said:
How tight is the fit on the rear between the tire an frame?? You think if you had went with 4.5 BS on the rear it would have fit better although it would have brought the wheel out more towards the fender lip. Reason I ask is i wanna gonna run a 20x10 AR TT II on my rear an the guy @ the wheel shop is saying I need the same BS of 4.75 as you. For some reason I do not see that working out to well in my case as you say you are already @ a tight fit with 1/2 less wheel!! I see the front worked out nice with that 17x8 with 4" BS an the wheel does not look like it sets in to far from the fender. I like the way that looks. Overall it looks great. Those Nitto's must be a narrow 315/35/17. I got soem Michelins in that size an I don't think they would fit as well!! Good job..

You'll probably have a 1/2 inch clearance on both sides if your rearend is perfectly centered. The 315 Nittos are a tad narrower than the BFGs. I would have had to go down to a 275 on them. I think a 4.5 bs on a 9.5 rim or larger would set the tires too far out IMO and not look right.

man that looks good James! So when is it all getting done? Looks like your making some great progress though!

Beast_TR said:
man that looks good James! So when is it all getting done? Looks like your making some great progress though!

Thanks, shouldn't be too long. Are you moving back down here or Ohio?

Back