You can type here any text you want

Troy Pirez~ 7.63 @182mph record pass for an N20 Drag Radial car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It is unreal how fast these cars are going on a 10.5 tire. Did you see the tim lynch run when he carried the tires the whole 1/8 mile:eek: some good friends of mine own Midnight racing.They have won alot with their corvette in NMCA.I know they went from a 15 inch wide tire to a 10.5 tire. I dont what size engine they have now but it is over 700ci. . I just cant imagine putting all the money i made into a race car.I look at some of these cars and i know they have close to 200,000 in them so they can run 6.60's. Better them than me .I will just watch:biggrin:

1.2 sixty. didnt even seem to launch that hard in the video

Tim Lynch better hope the 350z that ran a 6.7 on gas better not show up in the states. The guy has an unmodded firewall and is only backhalfed. It's scary what these dam cars can do. I am not sure though what tire he has under it.

Tim Lynch better hope the 350z that ran a 6.7 on gas better not show up in the states. The guy has an unmodded firewall and is only backhalfed. It's scary what these dam cars can do. I am not sure though what tire he has under it.

I'm sure it doesn't weigh 3000# either like the class Lynch races in requires.

Back