You can type here any text you want

Troy Pirez's 3rd gen Camaro runs 4.98 @146mph on Drag Radials.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think he went a 1.20 60 foot on the .91 pass. Maybe it's time for the turbo cars to leave on a little spray.

I think he went a 1.20 60 foot on the .91 pass. Maybe it's time for the turbo cars to leave on a little spray.

Yep leaving on a little spray probably would be the ticket, but the sanctioning bodies will never let it happen (2 poweradders).

Yep leaving on a little spray probably would be the ticket, but the sanctioning bodies will never let it happen (2 poweradders).

Do they have a 2 power adder rule in Florida? I was thinking Orlando, US Street Nats were bring whatever you want.

Do they have a 2 power adder rule in Florida? I was thinking Orlando, US Street Nats were bring whatever you want.

Orlando is single power adder only, but you're right the US Street Nats are bring whatever you want. Also, they allow a V6 car at the US Street Nats to deduct 400lbs from the base 3400lb minimum weight. About time somebody did that although in reality it's still not enough for a V6 car to compete against the heavy hitters.

Orlando is single power adder only, but you're right the US Street Nats are bring whatever you want. Also, they allow a V6 car at the US Street Nats to deduct 400lbs from the base 3400lb minimum weight. About time somebody did that although in reality it's still not enough for a V6 car to compete against the heavy hitters.

It's possible for a turbo car to 60 foot in the 1.24-1.28 range and happens pretty regularly here. Now that the N20 guys are getting a handle on the set-up it's getting tougher. If we can't 60' in the 1.26 range it will be tough to beat a N20 car now that they're in the .90's

Back