TSA , Bowling Green 2014

The Colonel

TSA racers: I had a long chat with Richard Clark on Monday, 28 April, '14. Richard is unable at this time to make a commitment to sponsoring the TSA class at Bowling Green this October. Should any new developments come to being, I will keep you posted. I do appreciate your interest and concerns regarding the
continuation and support for maintaining the TSA Class. It is a unique experience and really a one of a kind type of operation. Imagine-GN's and Regals going into the 10's in a quarter mile! Years ago many said that it could not be done. Richard, Red, Bill, and John showed them otherwise. My hat is off to them.

The Colonel

I understand Richard's position.

TSA is my favorite class to watch and would hate to see it go away. I like nothing better that a stock looking car just plain hauling. Well, I actually like nothing better that a stocking looking Turbo Regal beating a hopped up brand-X.

Craig

I completely understand Richards position. I love watching this class as well. The people that run this class have done amazing work to accomplish the track times while still passing a thorough inspection for anything that does not appear stock. My hat is off to all of them !!! The cars that show and race are EXTREMELY nice cars. I wish my car was nice enough to show as these do. Well done guys. I hope they still show and race without Richards more than generous sponsorship and payout.

Bryan

Very Disappointing News ! I have been working on my car this winter trying to make it eligible for this class.
This is my favorite class at the GS Nationals hate to see it not being run for two years now.

Guys...... several racers are going to get together and run the class anyway... so its not like it cant run. Do what i did and contact Bennett and tell him you want to run the class AND it will be self funded..... Bennett wont care just send him an email

Guys...... several racers are going to get together and run the class anyway... so its not like it cant run. Do what i did and contact Bennett and tell him you want to run the class AND it will be self funded..... Bennett wont care just send him an email
This is correct, we will be reviving TSS , under brand new rules very similar to tsa. If your car fits the old tsa rules it will fit TSS for 2014 at the gs nats. More to come in very near future. Feel free to contact me if more info is needed and you want to participate.

Thanks
Bill

This is correct, we will be reviving TSS , under brand new rules very similar to tsa. If your car fits the old tsa rules it will fit TSS for 2014 at the gs nats. More to come in very near future. Feel free to contact me if more info is needed and you want to participate.

Thanks
Bill
Great News ! Count me in !