TSA Class GSCA Bowling Green 2009

sorry Scot,
my car was NOT built by GM....it was built by Michigan Automotive Research corp.......that has to cleared up........
but it doesn't matter,period...why you ask? because the GNX is legal and guess what? it was built by ASC,not GM.......so there you go.
that was mine and Richards' discussion last year,thats why he allowed me in....
the trans drain plug wont be an issue on my car.......but ill run whatever fuel im asked to,doent matter to me........
my car is the same as everyones,just got some extra history to it.....

What the hell I'll throw my 2 cents in.

Gary my problem with your car is while yes the GNX was assembled somewhere other that a GM plant it was sold at GM dealers...You car not so much.

What the hell I'll throw my 2 cents in.

Gary my problem with your car is while yes the GNX was assembled somewhere other that a GM plant it was sold at GM dealers...You car not so much.

no dealers,they were pre-sold(sold before built,thus the fleet code mentioned way earlier):rolleyes: ....you could have ordered one and did the same thing back in 1985-87.......
DOE wasted lots of our money back then......im sure the price would've been close to a GNX.....so dealers wouldnt have been able to give them away.....

1st off dude you are taking this WAY to serious for a guy that wasn't involved.

2nd off that's right a pan IS easy to change.

And I'd just like to say that RC is the one making all this happen and if he says a car is out then it's out and I'm quite sure there is nothing anyone can do about it. I think the same goes for if he says it's in.
Dude here,

1st of all I'm not taking this serious at all, Can't truely judge a persons feelings or attitude from looking at letters. That is one of the most common problems on the web in todays society.

And your right it is RC's decision on the car and i'm sure his decision will be accepted either way. What Richard has done here for this class is monumental and is really bringing some neat creativity out of these guy's to accomplish the 10sec task.

All i'm saying here is Gary's car needs to at least be considered and the documentation at least looked at before a decision is reached, That's only being fair..

Good day,

Scot W.

sorry Scot,
my car was NOT built by GM....it was built by Michigan Automotive Research corp.......that has to cleared up........
but it doesn't matter,period...why you ask? because the GNX is legal and guess what? it was built by ASC,not GM.......so there you go.
that was mine and Richards' discussion last year,thats why he allowed me in....
the trans drain plug wont be an issue on my car.......but ill run whatever fuel im asked to,doent matter to me........
my car is the same as everyones,just got some extra history to it.....
So if Richard already let you in then what is all the fuss for?

With everyone saying it's ultimately RC's decision whether it's allowed or not and Richard has already Allowed it in, that should be that.. I'm confused! :confused:

So if Richard already let you in then what is all the fuss for?

With everyone saying it's ultimately RC's decision whether it's allowed or not and Richard has already Allowed it in, that should be that.. I'm confused! :confused:

If something is pointed out in the tech line that wasn't previously discussed then I would think RC should have the right to reverse that decision...I do not know if that was the case or not so do not take this as a explanation of the events.

Dude here,

1st of all I'm not taking this serious at all, Can't truely judge a persons feelings or attitude from looking at letters. That is one of the most common problems on the web in todays society.

And your right it is RC's decision on the car and i'm sure his decision will be accepted either way. What Richard has done here for this class is monumental and is really bringing some neat creativity out of these guy's to accomplish the 10sec task.

All i'm saying here is Gary's car needs to at least be considered and the documentation at least looked at before a decision is reached, That's only being fair..

Good day,

Scot W.

When I see multiple lines of capitol letters and post after post from you it makes me think you are quite serious about this subject...If that was not your intention then forget I said anything.

I agree that Gary's car should be considered...but if the decision ends up being no, (my understanding was that ended up being the decision, but once again I was not involved in that) then that's that. Also if the decision was no then why not find out what would have to be changed from RC and try again next time, this should not be a large issue.

If something is pointed out in the tech line that wasn't previously discussed then I would think RC should have the right to reverse that decision...I do not know if that was the case or not so do not take this as a explanation of the events.

no ones car was discussed in detail before BG or tech ......i had three issues,they were all addressed within 20 minutes by me and made compliant........we never grouped back up to address any other concerns as a TSA group about anyones car.........
the biggest problem I had was all the assumptions and accusations about my car,no one wanted to learn about my car,they just wanted to find something "wrong" with it and try to disqualify it....and all they had to do was to ask me,and i would explain a part backed up by the documentation i had...

isnt anyone tired of beating this dead house yet?

I beg to differ, I know a several things on different cars that were discussed with RC before tech...You even brought one up, the coolant flush piece...These questions were asked before hand and rectified if needed before going to tech so that there would be no issues.

I do understand that your car is a bit different than the others, but I still do not see why the necessary questions could not be asked beforehand so that you would be prepared before showing up.