Tsa Dead?

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
i haven't seen any rules,questions,etc for 2010??:confused:

also Richard ,no open house this year???? i hope all is well.....

It will be ran at the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals in March:biggrin:

Also I am pretty sure it is running at the Reynolds event too!

The 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals!

Will be held at Piedmont Speedway in March 2010! Look at the thread started by Clint, more details in there.

We should officially announce everything this week and the website should be up soon!!!!

This will be a one of a kind event that will not be forgotten soon:biggrin:

Why can't you guys do some things a little closer to me. Crap, another one I'll be missing.

Why can't you guys do some things a little closer to me. Crap, another one I'll be missing.

You shouldn't have moved from Nashville. LOL:biggrin:

I think the closest thing like this to you is the Noble OK Ford vs Buick shootout. You might dig up Phil Underwoods thread. It was a couple of weeks ago.......I think.:confused:

The 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals!

Will be held at Piedmont Speedway in March 2010! Look at the thread started by Clint, more details in there.

We should officially announce everything this week and the website should be up soon!!!!

This will be a one of a kind event that will not be forgotten soon:biggrin:

I swear... SOME people cant keep nuttin under wraps:biggrin:
I will say that it will begin on Monday and end on Saturday.
END OF STORY!!!! (for now at least);)

You shouldn't have moved from Nashville. LOL:biggrin:

I think the closest thing like this to you is the Noble OK Ford vs Buick shootout. You might dig up Phil Underwoods thread. It was a couple of weeks ago.......I think.:confused:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
I needed to get somewhere there was more money and Nashburg wasn't it. I'm hoping to go to the Ford VS Buick shoot out if I can afford it this fall.

I swear... SOME people cant keep nuttin under wraps:biggrin:
I will say that it will begin on Monday and end on Saturday.
END OF STORY!!!! (for now at least);)

I am about to freakin POP:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GREAT NEWS........Clint when are you planning on explaining the "tag team" racing??? you've got my imagination going.....

Thanks Clint. I have 9 months so maye I can make it after all. I got my fingers crossed for now.