You can type here any text you want

TSO engine pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
TSO engine I just got done with for A customer.
tso 1.jpg
tso6.jpg
tso6.jpg
tso5.jpg
tso4.jpg
tso3.jpg
tso2.jpg

Beautiful job. Where did you get the roller cam bearings, and how are they oiled?

Chris,

You do really nice work. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at the Nats. It would have been nice to chat with you. I can only hope my motor will be 1/2 as nice when it goes together.

Neal

Chris,

You do really nice work. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at the Nats. It would have been nice to chat with you. I can only hope my motor will be 1/2 as nice when it goes together.

Neal

Very Nice !!!

Allan G.

Shop looks clean tools look organized really like your work, how's your waiting list? Question, what do you feel about LS small blocks? Prefer the 6 over them why or why not? Do you agree with the guys that so call these turbo 6 stage blocks or even 109 block "Time Bombs" ? By the look of this pic i would easily say this looks not like a time bomb but a ET time destroyer :cool:

Chris,

Neal
Thanks Neal. If I can help let me know.

Shop looks clean tools look organized really like your work, how's your waiting list? Question, what do you feel about LS small blocks? Prefer the 6 over them why or why not? Do you agree with the guys that so call these turbo 6 stage blocks or even 109 block "Time Bombs" ? By the look of this pic i would easily say this looks not like a time bomb but a ET time destroyer :cool:
The LS is A good engine but I have seen them have issue like everything else. I love the V6 there is nothing like it. The V6 is no more A time bomb than any other engine if you kill them with tune it want make any difference what engine you have. Iv got guys that have been beating on V6 for years ! There are things that need to be done to make these little engines happy but you have to do the same with A V8 when your making big power.

Back