You can type here any text you want

TTA Rear seat-floor question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

roz930

I recently purchased TTA1543. On the trans tunnel between the rear seats is a Beechwood colored piece of what appears to be vinyl w/a foam backing that was originally glued to the carpet between the lower rear buckets. It looks to be a factory piece, notched for the inboard seatbelts and stitched on the exposed edges (two). I've not been around enough of these cars to know if it belongs, although a friend of mine w/a 4,600 mile car said he's never seen this on another one. Anyone else? :confused:

If you'll PM your e-mail address, I'll e-mail a picture of my back seat :)

Not bright enough to post a picture, but if I can figure it out I'll do so. Thanks for the replies. It looks too authentic to have been done "midlife" of the car.

Don't think that belongs. You by chance have not checked under the car to see if something happened to the tunnel which caused someone to do this as a way to "dress out" damage on the top side? Then again, perhaps someone thought it just looked nice.

Brent

Back