Turbo Buick Celebration May 6

batmansbuick

Superhero
We finally have confirmation on our show to replace Race Rock. It will be at the Celebration Town Center on Sunday, May 6th, just off I-4, near Disney and US192. The town will have the brick Market Street blocked off for show participants. I have attached a few pics of other shows that they host there.

The layout and atmosphere is top notch with restaurants, shops, movie theater and hotel all within walking distance.

We have raffle items donated by RJC Racing, GBody Parts, Dennis Kirban and Special Additions with much more on the way.

Keep checking back here for more specifics, but as always this Free show is open to Turbo Buick powered vehicles only and is not a judged show, but a casual gathering for TB owners to hang out for an afternoon and put our cars on display for the Celebration spectators. We hope everyone can make it this year.

Attachments

• CarShow111.jpg
    CarShow111.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 191
  • mvc-835s.jpg
    mvc-835s.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 222
  • CarShow185.jpg
    CarShow185.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 196
Under Pressure,

The Market Street will be blocked off for Turbo Buicks from 11am - 4pm, I'll be posting all the details, directions in the next few days. Thanks

George

I'll be there

Hey all, this sounds like a great opportunity to meet and great other GN owners. I haven't had my '86 in any show or gatherings yet. Do we have any numbers yet as far as the turnout? Also is there any hotels offer participants a discount?

I will have a discount rate from the Celebration hotel, which is only a few hundred feet from the show street, this week. It's a top notch hotel, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers players use it during pre-season. There are also lots of hotels just outside of Celebration on US-192.

Can't wait, love the area, sorry to here that we won't be going back to R/R

had a lot of fun at that place!!!!!!!!

just not sure what car to bring?

it's tough to have choice's!!!!!

thanks JD

see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

A few of us scouted out Celebration this weekend for the big Exotic Car Festival they had there. It is the biggest event they have all year, lot of cool car$

Anyway, the main Market Street looks like it will work fine for us, here's a few pics. To my knowledge, we will be the first American car group to have a show here? Which might be a nice change from the foreign, exotics Celebration is used to.

I will post the flyer later today so everyone can distribute and we have some items donated from Postons and Palumbo Motorsports to add to the raffles, more to come....

Attachments

• celeb1.jpg
    celeb1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 135
  • celeb2.jpg
    celeb2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 148
  • ferrarileave.jpg
    ferrarileave.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 126
Are you dealing with Continental Group to set this up? They are a customer of mine.

More raffle donations from GNcollector.com and Shawn the GN CD guy have been made. A display of Turbo Buick memorabilia/collectibles will also be at the show. More to come.....

Im trying to get mine back together today and hopefully fired tonight or tomorrow and get it tuned by Sat for our regular meet. So i hope to meet up Sunday morning with the group to drive in together. Where are we meeting?

Can't provide numbers since its a free show with no registration, just a casual cruise in, come and go when you please. We've had as many as 48, the least was 38. Don't miss it, the best thing about it is meeting other TR owners and seeing other setups/products.

We just got a batch of raffle items from Mark Hueffman at buickgn.com, he does the custom engraving dress up items.