Turbo Buick Performance

poppy1440

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what a difference
a quality rebuild can make.

Anyone even considering re-building their trans. should definately give Dave Husek a call @ 516-860-5287 I just installed my new trans and I couldn't be more satisfied. He answered the phone whenever I called and followed up with cortesy calls to see how the install was going. I know we spoke at least 20 times. I am very satisfied with his customer service.

Thanks Dave

What did ya have done?????? any special parts Billet??? for what HP or ET???

I went with his standard build which includes
TBPT Trans is overhauled to our strictest specifications
TBPT 3rd Generation Performance Front Pump
TBPT Billet Shaft forward drum
TBPT Billet anchor pin
TBPT 4 clutch forward with tan clutches (1st Gear)
TBPT Carbon Band for clean positive shifts (2nd Gear)
TBPT 7 clutch Hi Energy Red Metallic clutches used in Direct (3rd Gear)
TBPT 3 clutch Over Drive with Hi Energy Red Metallic clutches (4th Gear)
TBPT All new steel clutch plates - no sanded recycled steel plates
TBPT Performance Calibration
TBPT 12 Month warranty

I really don't have any special goals, I just wanted a reliable transmission.

My best et was 12.42 @ 109 with stock turbo and trans and alky so with the ta49, new motor build and new trans I will probably try to tune car to be a consistent 12.0 car if its possible. My main concern now is just to enjoy the car, Ive had nothing but bad luck. I've had the car for over 2 years and haven't been able to just feel comfortable about taking the car somewhere without the worry about breaking down.

Turbo Buick Performance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My car shifts and spools like a dream with my newly rebuilt 200r4 from Dave Husek at TurboBuick Performance. I am not exaggerating we spoke or emailed each other at least 20 to 25 times during this process. Dave even drove to Pro-Torque and picked up my freshened up converter for me and shipped it back to me. He walked me through break in process and the tv cable adjustments over the phone.

I highly recommend Dave Husek at Turbo Buick Performance 516-285-1103