turbo reccomendations?

set up: 109 block ,forged pistons ,2 center billet mains, 208 cam, ported irons,port matched intake, 62 mm tb., #55 lbs. injectors, eric marshall chips, bgc 23 row stock location intercooler, smc alky, keith mease 3.5" dp, out a 3 inch single big shot, o and a 3200 9.5 converter.

i want to be deep in the 11's on the street on low boost say seventeen lbs.

and mid 10's at the track with the alky and race fuel on no more then 24 lbs. of boost

i will change injector size and go to a max effort thumb wheel if yall think i need to

in your opinion what is the best turbo for my set up and goals?

thanks agian for the advise ;)

just a nuder 6 said:
set up: 109 block ,forged pistons ,2 center billet mains, 208 cam, ported irons,port matched intake, 62 mm tb., #55 lbs. injectors, eric marshall chips, bgc 23 row stock location intercooler, smc alky, keith mease 3.5" dp, out a 3 inch single big shot, o and a 3200 9.5 converter.

i want to be deep in the 11's on the street on low boost say seventeen lbs.

and mid 10's at the track with the alky and race fuel on no more then 24 lbs. of boost

i will change injector size and go to a max effort thumb wheel if yall think i need to

in your opinion what is the best turbo for my set up and goals?

thanks agian for the advise ;)

hey guys how bout throwin me a friekin bone here? :confused:

At least a 66mm comp with a P-trim turbine. I doubt it will happen at 17psi, unless you have a light car and want to rev to 6000rpm. 19-20psi for low 11's is more realistic. A 70GTQ would make a lot of power with your combo, but you will need to turn up the boost. A 66bb would be the way to go for great streetability. Give Cotton a call. Why are you concerned about running low boost if youve got meth injection? Dial it in for pump gas with the meth and leave it that way. If you are worried about wheelspin, buy an electronic boost controller to limit boost till you can use it.

bison said:
At least a 66mm comp with a P-trim turbine. I doubt it will happen at 17psi, unless you have a light car and want to rev to 6000rpm. 19-20psi for low 11's is more realistic. A 70GTQ would make a lot of power with your combo, but you will need to turn up the boost. A 66bb would be the way to go for great streetability. Give Cotton a call. Why are you concerned about running low boost if youve got meth injection? Dial it in for pump gas with the meth and leave it that way. If you are worried about wheelspin, buy an electronic boost controller to limit boost till you can use it.

o im not worried about wheel spin im worried about girlfriend,lol
she alredy blew it up once i dont want it happen agian,lol :D