You can type here any text you want

Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone live near this Jackass??!!! I'm dying to know what kinda person this really is.

Here's a good one... his email to me:

Do yourself a favor and cancel your bid, your little thraed on turbobuick.com has been sent to ebay including the one's about your fraudulant bids and backing out last minute.
Or you can keep it on not pay me and lose in court it's up to

Wasn't he quoting "Hooked on Phonics" to someone earlier
Looks like someone can't spell thread. I'd love to meet this guy, he sounds like a real winner.

Ha, I just got this email:

"This is what you call auction tampering, this whole thread has been forwarded to ebay and will be forwrded to th FTC.
Good luck"
Because I emailed the high bidders and reminded them that they were bidding on a VALVE STEM CAP and then linked this thread.
What a BOZO :rolleyes:

This is called auction tampering this whole thread has been forwared to ebay, next stop the FTC.
Good luck

Here is my email from him..............:eek: Im scard ....not!!

Whats a FTC??????

Federal Trade Commission... who

A) doesnt give a crap about this
and

B)isnt going to listen to some incoherent punk kid..

He also said he repoted me... so I reported his ass back.. The thing is as I said I have done nothing wrong, however him in slandering me and calling me a pedophile and hey he even brought back the auction for my emails:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2968756722&category=1469

Buddy if youre reading this, youve opened a can of worms you didnt want to open...

Can anyone get him a message from me as I asked in the other post??? (since he blocked me)

Im not sure who you think you are or what you are up too but I really dont care. I have ebayed waaaay longer than you ever have. Since in your own ad (and yes I read it all the way thru) said and I quote "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP" All I did was make all the bidders aware of that fact so that you didnt rip them off. I too have forwarded you and your email to ebay, as threatening people with action is against the law. Since I did not bid your case is closed before you get started. If you feel the need to email me back I am now making you aware that anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. If you plan to sell on ebay you had better be sure of what your ad says. I live in the BUICK world and anyone I mean ANYONE that will sell someone else a buick or parts with questionable statements in the discription will raise red flags and will get our attention. We as a buick community will watch to see that noone gets ripped off. If you are not going to see that you should NEVER try to sell any buick parts or cars on ebay. We are not mopar geeks we dont buy without investigation.... Good luck on your ebaying and never bid on my stuff as I will delete your bids.

here is my reply!!! What a dork !!

may not nessicarily be him... I reported his second auction also..

I see the admins have removed the other thread... I understand why and I assumed that possibility...

If I had offended anyone with that I apologize, however mods, did you happen to get any emails related to it?? you can email me directly in response at rogueldr@optonline.net

PS Thank you everyone for your support in stopping this injustice to the community from continuing!!

Originally posted by Stone
He wasn't to mad with me.

I wrote: Did you sell the valve stem cap yet?

he wrote: Sorry it's been sold, go to any parking lot and get one.
Thanks for the question, as ignorant as it was.

Mike

LMAO:D

No, it is him. He just PM'd me through the site and that user registered just prior to the PM being sent...so ...yea, it is him.

Rogue Leader

And your 15 minutes are up.Tell your boy toy Mr. rogue leader whistler of death star war geek his harassing e-mail auction has been updated.
Bye bye.

aaah You have a message from the seller...........;)

He sent it to me :eek:

Here's a good one....from his other auction, for all you dreamers:

OH YEAH THE BACK BUMPER IS VERY RUSTY. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL AND ASK HOW MUCH I WANT FOR THIS CAR, THIS IS AN AUCTION. IF YOU WANT TO BID, BID. I'M GETTING ENOUGH E-MAILS FROM DREAMERS DROOLING OVER MY GRAND NATIONAL I DON'T NEED TO DOUBLE IT. PEOPLE ASK HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR SOMETHING, GET GET AN ANSWER IF IT'S NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR THEY GET VERY HOSTILE, THIS HASN'T HAPPENED WITH THE SUPER BEE...YET, BUT I'VE HAD OVER 600 E-MAILS FROM PEOPLE THAT WANT MY GRAND NATIONAL FOR FREE. PLEASE DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN HERE. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN, IT'S NO FUN FOR ME DELETING 70 E-MAILS A DAY FROM THE SAME PEOPLE.

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
may not nessicarily be him... I reported his second auction also..

I see the admins have removed the other thread... I understand why and I assumed that possibility...

If I had offended anyone with that I apologize, however mods, did you happen to get any emails related to it?? you can email me directly in response at rogueldr@optonline.net

PS Thank you everyone for your support in stopping this injustice to the community from continuing!!

I missed the other thread....there was another on the same topic?

Re: Rogue Leader

Originally posted by RACEBUICKS
aaah You have a message from the seller...........;)

He sent it to me :eek:

thanks buddy :) lol

see this is the description:

No auction here, I though ebay was to buy and sell stuff not to be verbally harassed and threatened. I have several threatening and harassing e-mails from a very jealous coward. E-mail for a link to read about how he and his buick buddies are messing with one of my auctions, fraudulant bids, bid tampering all illegal.. e-mail me today for the link, it's free it's great to be me... Get to know the knd of people your dealing with, it ain't pretty

oh oh update he changed it!!!

No auction here, I though ebay was to buy and sell stuff not to be verbally harassed and threatened. I have several harassing and threatening e-mails from this coward, that hides in his basement behind a computer along with a link of a lot of jealous people slamming one of my auctions, fraudulant bids, tampering with bids... Email for the link it's free, it's great to be me...

Ro posted his email exchanges with the Stem King. It contained sex references and swears.

Originally posted by jmidolo
I missed the other thread....there was another on the same topic?

yes I just basically explanied further what he had said and his threats to me... He basically called me a pedophile and said i was trying to solicit a 13 yr old boy. I also posted the emails... The emails were pretty bad so I understand why they deleted it, and as I said mods, I apologize for that!

Attention!! if anyone has bids in on his items and you have no intention to buy, please cancel your bid... While what hes doing is not right thats not right either and you'll be just as bad as him by doing that and you give him more fuel for his "fire". Thanks!

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
I see the admins have removed the other thread... I understand why and I assumed that possibility

We dont have a problem with you guys letting the board know about this alleged scam .... but please remember to do it in a tasteful and respectable manner , what you cut , paste and link in your threads and post may not be your words but it becomes your responsability once you link it to or post it on TB.com. So please edit any unacceptable words or links before you post them.

He's now a board member...the seller that is:
Fasterthanyou
Yes your right jmidolo

......If your reading this (New Member) Fasterthanyou it is my opinion at this time that there is some funny business going on with you. So just to let you know Member Rogue Leader has a good record with TB.com.
So if your soul purpose of joining TB.com today is to come here and start BS with our members then I can guarantee you , you will be next on the list of banned people.

Jesse

Thanks Jesse I appreciate the response!

It took me forever to compile that post, everyone got that idea so Im not gonna bother re-hashing and editing out the bad stuff... you all got the idea....

EDIT:

Fasterthanyou, since you blocked my email this is the only way to respond to:
Thank you very much, it was me, get rid of all that crap on there and I'll cancel the auction with the link to this thread.
I did look at all of this and you started it.

I absolutely did start it... and you finished it.. the thread stays so that people know not to bother with your auction... you remove the auction and leave turbobuick.com alone... you will never have to deal with us again if youre honest in your sales and you act like an adult.

Mods, please do not delete or lock this, he reazlies hes wrong and is trying to save himself... its all too late.

The big problem here is that he has tried to sell this car with a claus in his discription. If the car wouldnt have made the price he wanted the person who bought it would be very very pissed if he received a valvestem cap !!!!! I would take time off myself and make a road trip to see this guy if I was to bid and find out I bought a cap!!!! :mad: I dont want the car at all so Im safe!.

He definately needs to thank us for not letting him get his ass kicked over a valve stem cap!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back