Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Fasterthanyou
By the way, anybody want's to read what this punk has to say when he thinks he's e-mailing with a underage boy let me know.
Do you want to back up this peice of garbage?

Sorry next... I posted all of our emails on here before.. a good portion of the people here read them.. they were deleted from here... Dont worry I still have them...

The FBI didnt get here yet, should I call someone down there and make sure they are on the road safely????

You should have named yourself Craftsman, because youre a tool...

Kid, you only posted half the e-mail.
You didn't post the one about what you wanted to do to my skull

um... smash it in with a bat??? sorry I missed that email.. maybe you can enlighten us all with these so called emails... btw you cant fake headers, and faking evidence is illegal... so if thats your plan... youre sadly mistaken...

Now unless you have sommething intelligent related to turbo buicks, or some sort of intelligent point to make in this situation... I ask again.. please go away...

"rogue leader"
Hey miss. wannabe your off my blocked e-mail list, you can e-mail me or I can humiliate you with your own written words.

"rogue leader"
Hey miss. wannabe your off my blocked e-mail list, you can e-mail me or I can humiliate you with your own written words.

If you have anything disgusting or profane please refrain from posting it here or edit it... this is a family forum, not one for foul language or profanity... send me your faked unedited emails... please I'd love to see this...

Also if I list your e-mails they will be removed the second they are put on because of your sexual content.
But anyone wants to e-mail me I'll send you all copy's, Do you want a real criminal here?
As a memeber I don't.

Also if I list your e-mails they will be removed the second they are put on because of your sexual content.
But anyone wants to e-mail me I'll send you all copy's, Do you want a real criminal here?
As a memeber I don't.

i tried to email you Im still blocked... PLEASE show me your "evidence"

Go to mail you've sent and read them you sick freak, you get dumber by the second.
I've already had three members asking for them.

At least he's got a vivid imagination...I'm done posting on this topic...all of the rest should do the same and he can play by himself as usual...

Originally posted by jmidolo
At least he's got a vivid imagination...I'm done posting on this topic...all of the rest should do the same and he can play by himself as usual...

I agree... this is turning into a flame war partially my fault... Since mr fasterthanyou doesnt want to show me the fake stuff hes sending eveyrone if someone could go ahead and forward it to me I would appreciate it rogueldr@optonline.net ... I'll forward it to my lawyer for safe keeping...

As for this topic, if theres any mods here could you please lock it... Dont delete it, just lock it please... I may need it later... thanks!!!!

partially your fault?
It's a 100% your fault, if you have aproblem reading thats one thing, but slander and harassing e-mails
Yes e-mail the e-mails to him, what's a 23 year old punk need a lawyer for? Has he done this before?
I say yes.
You're done punk

partially your fault?
It's a 100% your fault, if you have aproblem reading thats one thing, but slander and harassing e-mails
Yes e-mail the e-mails to him, what's a 23 year old punk need a lawyer for? Has he done this before?
I say yes.
You're done punk

I need a lawyer to sue people like you... Its called Im a businessman whos obviously much smarter than a scam artist like you. Its partially my fault because Ive responded to your stupidity on here... and its my OPINION youre a tool, a scam, and a criminal. Its also a fact your emails calling me a pedophile are also harassment... You knew nothing of the sort about what the FTC, harassment, or slander is until I said it... I like how you call me a 23 year old punk since you cant be ore than a stupid teenage high school kid. The only one who is done is you, and hopefully this thread....

The American Heritage Dictionary indicates:

slan·der (sl²n“d…r) n. 1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation. 2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

li·bel (lº“b…l) Law. n. 1.a. A false publication in writing, printing, or typewriting or in signs or pictures that maliciously damages a person's reputation. b. The act or an instance of presenting such a statement to the public. 2. The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

The fact remains the auction that caused this rile specifically said "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP" after it gave a description of a car. Regardless of one's intent it did IN FACT say that. Considering how the auction was worded it would lead a reasonable person to believe they were bidding on a car considering there were many car photos in the ad. As I recall, a similar incident occurred on eBay in which a young man was selling pictures of Plasma TVs. The auction was strikingly similar to our friend here selling a valve stem cap. It's called deceptive advertising and/or fraud, plain and simple. Read the full story here.

The fact remains there was an auction which had the appearance of one selling a Buick GN complete with a description of the car and photos, but buried in the text were the words "this auction is for one valve stem cap". Right, wrong or indifferent it was in fact there and it makes no difference if it was a "cut and paste error"...it was there. If anyone should apologize it should be the one who put the auction up in error.

End of story.

Buttercup, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.
That is a fact, you are a peice of garbage that is of tough talk nothing more as for you being a businessman what do you do seel Cow manure?
If there is a moderator on please delete this whole thread I'd hate to see this 23 year oold punk go to jail for stupidity.
I'm feeling generous, I'll give you another day.

Whats all this (Lawyer/ Sue) ****!! Thats what this generation is all about.. If this is really a big deal to you guys, Meet up like Men and fight it out... Dont flame it out...

Buttercup, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.
That is a fact, you are a peice of garbage that is of tough talk nothing more as for you being a businessman what do you do seel Cow manure?
If there is a moderator on please delete this whole thread I'd hate to see this 23 year oold punk go to jail for stupidity.
I'm feeling generous, I'll give you another day.

As far as I see the only one whos done anything illegal is you... go get your law books out and find what ive done wrong... read that article that was posted in the last thread... I guess you took the short bus to school.

Youve been reported... multiple times, the only reason your stuff hasnt been deleted is because its the weekend..

If I ever did go to jail I would make sure to save a spot for you, because with your business practices you'll be there soon.

Im done with this thread... please lock but dont delete it mods... thanks...

Originally posted by TT/A1233
The American Heritage Dictionary indicates:

slan·der (sl²n“d…r) n. 1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation. 2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

li·bel (lº“b…l) Law. n. 1.a. A false publication in writing, printing, or typewriting or in signs or pictures that maliciously damages a person's reputation. b. The act or an instance of presenting such a statement to the public. 2. The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

The fact remains the auction that caused this rile specifically said "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP" after it gave a description of a car. Regardless of one's intent it did IN FACT say that. Considering how the auction was worded it would lead a reasonable person to believe they were bidding on a car considering there were many car photos in the ad. As I recall, a similar incident occurred on eBay in which a young man was selling pictures of Plasma TVs. The auction was strikingly similar to our friend here selling a valve stem cap. It's called deceptive advertising. Read the full story here.

The fact remains there was an auction which had the appearance of one selling a Buick GN complete with a description of the car and photos, but buried in the text were the words "this auction of for one valve stem cap". Right, wrong or indifferent it was in fact there and it makes no difference if it was a "cut and paste error"...it was there. If anyone should apologize it should be the one who put the auction up in error.

End of story.
Right you are I did apologize repeatidly, and continue to get slammed, I've had bogus bids people here telling bidders to cancel their auctions, and all around just harassed and bothered, I did correct the ad.
Don't forget the auctions showing the pretty girls in bikinis.

Status
Not open for further replies.