Turbo Regal limited myths and facts.

Wow, cool car and rare. To the right person I'd say mid to high teens as long as it's rust free. Might have to wait a bit for the right buyer.

Found an original 1987 d84 limited.. 1 owner ..75k miles.. how rare and what do you guys think it's worth
c9965b5e8c126bf998b0b1cc7b96f3ae.jpg
266d725b669aa26b98fcde3b56b1474b.jpg
f56f256fe5739abfd74c43e2439c253d.jpg
c091ab70dcd7c4b4f27215c062e0630d.jpg
678e792fb8be1b52501a68d72d08d849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that car

Called them today to try and verify some more info and they told me they received a deposit on it already..

That was a nice one and rare indeed. Nice Limiteds like that only come up for sale a few times a year if you're lucky. Hope the new owner is or becomes a member here. I'd like to see more of her :)

There is an 87 rosewood near me sitting in a back yard. I would see the older woman drive it to Ralph's every week. They had it out for sale but never sold so it just sits. I would agree it's more a salmon/champagne color not that dark color mentioned.

I think the costs of older muscle cars and the sticker price on the new muscle cars is dragging our cars up with them. Most of the cars like that limited need detailing and simple repairs like bumper fillers and that helps with the value. I say if you like it buy it and if you pay a little more but it brings a smile to your face every time you open the garage door then it was worth it. That is a very nice sleeper car for sure.

There is an 87 rosewood near me sitting in a back yard. I would see the older woman drive it to Ralph's every week. They had it out for sale but never sold so it just sits. I would agree it's more a salmon/champagne color not that dark color mentioned.

Little ol' lady from Pasadena ? Is it a Ttype? Maybe we need to see if she will sell it.

Last edited:
Little ol' lady from Pasadena ? Is it a Ttype? Maybe we need see if she will sell it.

Burbank. It was for sale for $10k about 5 years ago. Never sold so they stuck it in the back yard. I watched it for 12 years now.

send me info on the limited please 714 457 6839

I was fortunate in picking up a limited with leather int not too long ago and I love the comfort and look