You can type here any text you want

Turbo Six Tuner, other chip burners

• Thread starter Thread starter 5litereater
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5litereater

Anyone burn there own chips? Are there other makers besides Turbo Six Tuner? Has anyone used T-6 Tuner? Like/dislike?
Talk to me!

Chip Burners?

I am interested as well. I downloaded the free trial version. It looks like a really nice set up, I was wondering if anyone else is using the T-6 set up and how they like and if it meets there needs. I was just wondering what some of the big time chip gurus were using to burn their chips. Like JL, RA,JC ect... The reason i am interested in the setup is, I hate having to send the chip back and forth and waiting, seems like doing my own would seem easier.:)
Tom

I use a version to the T-6 stuff form time to time.
As well as the old Tweaker, WinTuner, and GMEPro.
And from time to time raw editing of the .bin file.
Tweaker is no longer sold, Wintuner is freeware that you'll have to hunt for, and I'm not sure if GMEPro is still for sale.

Each has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Wintuner, and GMEPro will run on just about any machine with DOS on them, where as with the others you need Windows.

No one editor that I know of has all the tables switches and settings in it, so there are times you might refer to the hex version of editing things.

There's LOTS of stuff to learn and play with in the chip.

And what makes you the authority on GMEpro? :p

hehehe

My ex-roommate has a friend that knew the person that.......

I haven't been pushing it much.

Back