Turbo Tweak Chip... need some help..

This is an off the wall question, but what octane fuel are you running? Some areas of the country only have access to 91 octane.

On the wastegate solenoid, the 12v is pink/black. The other wire that goes to the ECM does appear to be purple/white. It's listed in some places as pink/white, but I looked at the car and it's purple/white.

Chip turn around is typically a week.

The 60's will work with the stock ECM.

Yes, I varified this information and I did at 12V to that pink/black wire, and the other wire is going to the ECM.

She runs FANTASTIC at 14psi of boost, but I just cant go any higher without going lean. I also have a degree of timing pulled.

I have 93 octane fuel here and that is what I am running.. its not the gas.

I have some borrowed injectors right now, so I appreciate the offer on yours also, but I may still take boosted bug up on his offer if I cant find someone local with a chip.

I want to make sure this is my problem before I invest in any injectors, and even when I do, I am going to go as big as I can initially so that I dont have to buy them twice.

So if 60s work and are as big as I can go, I will buy 60s...

But I am BROKE right now, so its just not an option.

So if 60s work and are as big as I can go, I will buy 60s...

Yes 60's will work, but there's no need for them... you can get by with properly running stockers if you have to.. you just need to make sure that they are working properly.. Try out those other injectors and if they work, Blue Top 36#ers will get you by just fine.. and will be very cheap as most people like to sell these for larger ones.. My 009's (43.5#ers) will be PLENTY for most practical puposes.. I'll be selling them soon for Eric's 60#ers..

She runs FANTASTIC at 14psi of boost, but I just cant go any higher without going lean. I also have a degree of timing pulled.

How lean is lean?? What are your O2 volts reading, and again, what scantool are you using to verify?

I am running Eric's 93 chip currently and 14 psi is about as high as I feel going safely with on pump gas, any higher and it too leans out, I just need to add more WOT fuel and it'll be fine, but I have enough injector, its possible your injectors may even be maxxed out, even at only 14 psi.. A scantool will show this too...

O2s are NOW around 780s-800... which is where I wanted them, but at 15 PSI, even with the fuel enrichment MAXED out my numbers were low 700s, sometimes high 600s with some small amount of knock in third.

Right now at the 14 PSI, I have the fuel maxed out and 1 degree of timing pulled out to get the numbers where I have them.

I am definately not getting enough fuel.

I am using a scanmaster BTW. And the AF is at 255 pretty, so its pushing as much fuel as it can.

Eric,

I am going to need a new chip burned, this time though, I need it burned for new injectors. 40# "red stripes" is what I was told. Everything else is the same as what you have on file for me. Dont forget I dont get an accurate MPH and my neutral saftey isnt hooked up still.

If you have a credit card on file for me, just bill me for the new chip.

Let me know an ETA on turn around for this new chip so I can keep my eyes open for it.

Thanks.

Boosted Bug, I would have taken you up on your offer, but do to the fact my car does not get an accurate MPH and the nuetral safety hooked up, I figured I better be safe and just pay Eric to burn me another one.

Thanks very much though, that was a really great offer.

The chips mine have are Thrashers. I don't think the speedo or Nuetral safety has any effect on the thrashers program..

But no problem..I thought I would offer..

If thats not part of the programming, then I WILL take you up on that offer.

Let me know what you want me to do. Did you want me to send you the $55 for them, and then if I decide I dont want them, I will send it back and get a refund, or I can just buy them and worry about selling them later if I need to.

Whatever you want, you are the one helping me out.

Eric,

You never responded to my post to have a chip done, so I am assuming you arent working on the chip yet.

I am going to give Boosted Bugs injectors and chip a try. See if it helps.

If thats not part of the programming, then I WILL take you up on that offer.

Let me know what you want me to do. Did you want me to send you the $55 for them, and then if I decide I dont want them, I will send it back and get a refund, or I can just buy them and worry about selling them later if I need to.

Whatever you want, you are the one helping me out.

Just pm me your mailing address and I will send them up. If they work good for you and you want them then you can pay..If not just mail it back...

I will pull them out of the car tonight.

Eric,

You never responded to my post to have a chip done, so I am assuming you arent working on the chip yet.

I am going to give Boosted Bugs injectors and chip a try. See if it helps.
Sorry, didn't see that. Let me know if you need anything else.