turbolou: Happy 68th Birthday (getting up there, huh)

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Lou, alias turbolou, from 1 old-timer to another 1, Happy 68th Birthday & best wishes for many more.

happy birthday...
Sheepy_Birthday_2.jpg

Thanks guys! I know Wells is behind this but I'm not 68 only 64, Now how about a card with some money in it because the candles now cost more than the cake.

Oops, my bad, guess that I read the age wrong. Happy Birthday, Lou.

68 ... 64 ... whatever, I just want to know what is was like to vote for Abe Lincoln. ;) :biggrin:

Happy Birthday! :cool:

Congrats Lou

Happy Birthday Big Guy

Best wishes for a great year and many more to come

(Unless you keep working on Turbo Buicks in SoCal cause we're worse for your health and sanity than being strung out on heroin or crack cocaine.....lol)

Later

Ray

happy birthday Lou..

Start writing down your TB knowledge becuase this time next year you will have alztimers or how ever you spell it. :confused:

64 Years

Don't worry, 64 Isn't that old these days.

For a tree...:biggrin:

Happy Birthday

Mike Barnard

Lou happy B-day wow 64 I hope I make it too 64 and still look good enjoy your day thanks for fixing my car I scared the S#$@ out of the manager from pick up stix today thax again. Sorry dident talk to you on the phone dad was with me and still fill like crap all day.

I wonder if there are any good Sheep rental places? Get Lou a nice overweight sheep to hang out with him for the day.

Happy B-Day Lou. I hear there is a petting zoo in town this weekend....Dont worrie, sheep will be there too. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Happy B-Day

Lou, We at BGNRA all wish you a Happy Birthday you got me by 5 months, Any way have a great day and give me a call some day.

Steve Hurst

Happy B-Day Lou. I hear there is a petting zoo in town this weekend....Dont worrie, sheep will be there too. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
When ever local Buick owners gather at my shop that can be considered a zoo. But actually I much rather prefer the company of farm animals. They have higher standards & less emotional issues. Brent & Andrew in particular. But thankfully the lowest of the low have moved on to greener pastures.