You can type here any text you want

twin turbo GTo osw crash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ive watched the vid over and over something just doesnt seem right with the gaurd rail. He was in trouble from the hit though.

yea defiitly not a state highway issues guard rail, looks like something built homemade style. Possibly to save money when building the track?

XxDarkSidexX said:
yea defiitly not a state highway issues guard rail, looks like something built homemade style. Possibly to save money when building the track?

worse track in the country in my opinion. Isn't that where steve grebeck lost his live? due to poor track condition???

first off a car should never leave the track ever even if it had wings. makes you think about looking over the track before racing. Now that I think about it Dusty hit the wall harder than this guy. If there was a concrete wall he would of had damage but not a total loss. Lucky he wasnt parked in the stands after that one.

its not even gaurd rail but sheetmteal with posts....And ther hosting a big event :confused:

chevyII said:
its not even gaurd rail but sheetmteal with posts....And ther hosting a big event :confused:
they have been hosting these events for years, track aint worth a ****,espicially the right lane,it seems theres a unvent drop of pavement by the 300' mark
/ alot of people and even racers have complained about that issue.. I will never even race in that racewaY,I dont know how nhra even approves of that track,but jmo

I hate racing at tracks without a tall wall or concrete. These metal railings like you see at some tracks including Orlando just serve as a ramp if you hit them any way other than broadside.

Eddie is a local here in the GTA. Cool down to earth guy. I got him to undercoat one of my old T-type's. So glad he came out of that untouched. Big props to Donnie at Phoinex for one hell of a rollcage/chassis, that definately saved his life.

ttypewhite said:
Eddie is a local here in the GTA. Cool down to earth guy. I got him to undercoat one of my old T-type's. So glad he came out of that untouched. Big props to Donnie at Phoinex for one hell of a rollcage/chassis, that definately saved his life.

I had no idea he was local, but when i first saw the clip i thought he should really thank his chassis guy!!
Donny is second to none!

Back