You can type here any text you want

UGR TT Gallardo runs 8.35 @181mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wonder how streetable it is. nice pass for sure
Way more streetable than an 8 second turbo buick. UGR Gallardos are all over youtube out-running everything on the highway. They use Hyabusas and ZX-14's as camera vehicles and the Lambo's pull away from them. ...a car pulling away from a Ninja ZX-14 on the highway!! ..hard to fathom!

i see them all over youtube. not sure what is different between this one and the ones on youtube. most the other UGR 1/4 mile videos i see they don't run 8's

Way more streetable than an 8 second turbo buick. UGR Gallardos are all over youtube out-running everything on the highway. They use Hyabusas and ZX-14's as camera vehicles and the Lambo's pull away from them. ...a car pulling away from a Ninja ZX-14 on the highway!! ..hard to fathom!

Watched the one that ran the supra and the 1000rr with 100 shot. That Lambo pulled them so fast I thought it was fake. That was a 1400hp supra getting its azz handed to him. The one in the video above is probably the same car.

Wish GM would just release an AWD ZR1 already, cuz things are getting intense. That lambo is sick. You guys remember that scene in Cannonball Run when the Lambo pulls the Trans Am cop car, but the crew needed to "speed up" the film to make it look fast (@ 2:00 in the video below). Well, today they'd probably have to "slow down" the film just to keep that damn thing in the video above on camera...

Street Lethal said:
Wish GM would just release an AWD ZR1 already, cuz things are getting intense. That lambo is sick. You guys remember that scene in Cannonball Run when the Lambo pulls the Trans Am cop car, but the crew needed to "speed up" the film to make it look fast (@ 2:00 in the video below). Well, today they'd probably have to "slow down" the film just to keep that damn thing in the video above on camera...

YouTube Video

A ZR1 awd?? Idk about that. Take all the fun of burn out tail sping at 40 mph. Picking up the front.

Makes you wonder why in the hell we are messing with a 25 year old V6 in a heavy sled!!!

You cant deny badassness! UGR cars are the truth, now all the roll racing haters can get f'd up in the qtr. Lol.

stickybones said:
I can only speak for myself, but it's because I don't have the ~$200k for a Gallardo.:D

Plus the $120 for the badass upgrades from UGR!!!

Back